Preview Round 14, 2024 : Richmond v Hawthorn, 4:35pm Sat 15th June MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realistically it's Breust keeping Watson out of the side at the moment. Not CJ or a Seamus/Hardwick switch.

With the experience of both Gunston and Hardwick directing things up forward we can probably afford to bring Wiz in for Breust. You can argue for either.

If it doesn't happen now I think it will happen after the bye when a few things may reset anyhow with Lewis back.

I'm just here for the melts when Kosi decides to channel his inner Tim O'Brien and play his one good game of the season and kicks 7 goals.

This the sort of game where Watson could have a breakout game. Dimma, Weddle and Impey can handle their smalls. Hopefully either Reeves is fit or Meek is good to go.

The only way I can see them troubling us is if Nank dominates. If neither are fit, let Weddle, Chol and Nash share the ruck duties rather than bring in Rama. Weddle looked at home in the front half.

This is almost the biggest test of the season. They’ve been a bogey side and are celebrating a milestone for perhaps their second greatest ever player. Let’s do it for Chol!
Only their second greatest player ever ? Who do you have as first ? Jack Dyer , Kevin Bartlett , Michael Roach , Ty Vickery ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve crossed over into a realm where expectation must be met. Going to be a good test for us, so hopefully we don’t take a step backwards.

Is Lynch back for them? We always hand him a few goals.

Hey does anyone want a free ticket to the Tigers game? I bought an upgrade last night (Bay Q52) and now a mate with a corporate box has asked me to be his guest. DM me if you are interested..

Only their second greatest player ever ? Who do you have as first ? Jack Dyer , Kevin Bartlett , Michael Roach , Ty Vickery ?
Bartlett is their greatest

Next 5/6 would be dusty , dyer, hart , Bourke, Roy wright, Titus

…..perhaps Ian Stewart barrot clay richo after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back