Prediction Round 15: Changes Vs Carlton + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Get you in the mood early.

Dwayne was calling Mercy midway through the 2nd.

Gees, thought that was a lifetime ago. Brayshaw played that game. We have undergone a full rebuild and Blues still only just contending.Well done Wallsy, protect and retain this man at any cost. Had some heart breaking losses in that time to the blues so zero sympathy as likely to be one of our biggest challengers come 2023/24, genuinely hope to ruin Newnes 200th.

Durdin apparently had a knock to the knee and is out for a few weeks; Martin had calf tightness so is a test. Weather permitting I think Tabs, Lobb and Logue all play forward (plus fyfe 50%) - stretch their defence and dominate in the air. This might be my most wanted win of the season. cannot stand the campaigners.

CLOSE DA ROOOOOOOF!!

They must have 6 key backs and they are all injured, including mid season draftee cover after 1 game . Young the only one left

Plus
First choice Ruck Pit
Midfield depth - cez

It’s a much better injury update than freo

Freo will destroy them IMO. They've reached the injury tipping point. Missing their main ruck and Cerra, and with a decimated defence, they will get shown up big time on a fast dry deck against the fittest and fastest team in the league. Six goal plus win to Freo.

Honestly, their defence was as bad as it gets against Richmond and they've only picked up more injuries. Their good season is being detailed by player non availability.

Coming off a bye favors the dirty Blues.

AFL want the Blues up there for money reasons, therefore we will get rimmed by the Maggots.

Visy Cheaters has injury issues down back and in the ruck, and which us first touch at the stoppages and prevents them for intercept marking.

If we come to play and either win or break even in the middle we will win, but footy is a funny game.

Coming off a bye favors the dirty Blues.

AFL want the Blues up there for money reasons, therefore we will get rimmed by the Maggots.

Visy Cheaters has injury issues down back and in the ruck, and which us first touch at the stoppages and prevents them for intercept marking.

If we come to play and either win or break even in the middle we will win, but footy is a funny game.

Rimmed? Sounds enjoyable but preferably not by maggots

Must be a common word in your predictive text

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After todays performances by Western, Hughes and Liam for Peel, they are all now seriously in contention.
Joel could come in for Switta, Freddy for Banners and either Henry or Ethan for Blacres.

Personally Id keep Griff forward to stretch them vertically, back in Hughes and co to get the job done and take care of Curnow and trial the bigger, new and improved Henry on the wing.
Western is really looking the goods and moves just like Switta, plus hes a dead eye dick. We lose Swittas pace, no problem Joel Western is even faster. (In fact from memory he holds some sort of pre draft sprint record?)

Lets not start negative by tagging Cripps with Fyfe, sending Logue back to deja vu against Curnow and going safe with Tucker on the wing.

Lets keep attacking with flair as JLo has been doing so wonderfully.
Lets roll these blue bagged Campaigners big time!!

After todays performances by Western, Hughes and Liam for Peel, they are all now seriously in contention.
Joel could come in for Switta, Freddy for Banners and either Henry or Ethan for Blacres.

Personally Id keep Griff forward to stretch them vertically, back in Hughes and co to get the job done and take care of Curnow and trial the bigger, new and improved Henry on the wing.
Western is really looking the goods and moves just like Switta, plus hes a dead eye dick. We lose Swittas pace, no problem Joel Western is even faster. (In fact from memory he holds some sort of pre draft sprint record?)

Lets not start negative by tagging Cripps with Fyfe, sending Logue back to deja vu against Curnow and going safe with Tucker on the wing.

Yep. Keep logue forward, and save plan b in case of emergency

I don’t think we would have played Hughes on the wing for peel if we were planning to keep Logue forward. Club has been big on rewarding performance and Hughes has clearly performed well in the last few weeks at Freo and Peel. Think we’ll only make 2 changes:
1. Out Acres In Tabs (Logue goes back to cover Curnow and Hughes to the wing to cover Acres)
2. Out Switowski In Frederick (As like for like as we can get)
Fyfe goes forward whenever Darcy has a spell on the bench and Lobb is in the ruck to partner Tabs and Banfield as the “talls” in attack, Frederick, Colyer and Walters to rotate through HHF and Wing, Hughes, Aish and Clark to rotate through HBF and Wing.

Basically playing Carlton plus the umpires. Can be really tough.

But if you kick the first couple of goals they will go into their shell. Bunch of downhill skiers.
Nope. The Old Darks will come and keep on coming. You may win, but it won’t be because they quit. This is the hardest trying group we’ve had in decades.

Durdin apparently had a knock to the knee and is out for a few weeks; Martin had calf tightness so is a test. Weather permitting I think Tabs, Lobb and Logue all play forward (plus fyfe 50%) - stretch their defence and dominate in the air. This might be my most wanted win of the season. cannot stand the campaigners.
I mean that’s a shame. I’ve always liked Freo. In regards Blues - this team (more than any in the past) has zero dickheads and plays respectfully. You’re hating a myth. But ok!

I mean that’s a shame. I’ve always liked Freo. In regards Blues - this team (more than any in the past) has zero dickheads and plays respectfully. You’re hating a myth. But ok!
....were you watching the same Patrick Cripps as everyone else on Thursday night? Cheapshot bully. But sure, you play "respectfully".

I don’t think we would have played Hughes on the wing for peel if we were planning to keep Logue forward. Club has been big on rewarding performance and Hughes has clearly performed well in the last few weeks at Freo and Peel. Think we’ll only make 2 changes:
1. Out Acres In Tabs (Logue goes back to cover Curnow and Hughes to the wing to cover Acres)
2. Out Switowski In Frederick (As like for like as we can get)
Fyfe goes forward whenever Darcy has a spell on the bench and Lobb is in the ruck to partner Tabs and Banfield as the “talls” in attack, Frederick, Colyer and Walters to rotate through HHF and Wing, Hughes, Aish and Clark to rotate through HBF and Wing.

Pretty hard to argue with any of that 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 15: Changes Vs Carlton + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back