Review Round 16, 2024 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

What business is it of yours?

Let down the tyres on Old Man Fagan’s wheelchair for all we care, you do you.

This bizarre entitlement of opposition fans and Melbourne media to tell us off for how we react to an unprecedented dozen years of this expert in futility, is absurd.
Jeremy Strong Yes GIF by SuccessionHBO

you are in the 8, yeah that's a real low I would never understand
Wah wah shit stick, you haven’t suffered seeing your beloved team be coached by him. Unless you personally have a stake in the matter you’d be better off zipping it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Port fans would berate players who didn't play for the jumper? Remember when John Cahill would challenge the players to lift and promising them he'd give them his own heart?

That Port Adelaide is dead. What we have now is a fully fledged AFL franchise driven by the public relations and spin masters. They'll praise Hinkley and the players for winning.
Not while a lot of us are still here.

I'm a bit old fashioned I suppose but I'm happy that we won and are still a chance to play finals again. We are not playing with any polish or confidence but at least we brought effort and won despite not getting a fair share of the frees inside 50 that we deserved and conceding some very tough ones at the opposite end.
Aliir saved us in the last quarter and hopefully he gets a lift in confidence from that. BZK was almost faultless in silencing King after being subbed last week and Rozee was much better. Narkle, although not great, did enough to keep Jed out and that's a positive.

We'll get smashed by the Bulldogs if we can't improve our skills next week, but 80% of that is due to loss of confience in themselves and each other. I will continue to support the boys and hope we win next week as well.

if I had of, I would of said the same thing, pathetic
You have no context for what Port people have been through with this fraud for 13 years, so .... continue to make yourself look foolish talking smack on an oppo board if you like, or you know ... piss off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 16, 2024 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back