Review Round 16, 2024 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

You have no context for what Port people have been through with this fraud for 13 years, so .... continue to make yourself look foolish talking smack on an oppo board if you like, or you know ... piss off.
yeah I watch footy with my eyes closed I got no idea, what I do know is poor im a hero behaviour and ill call it out

Apart from a nice scissor manouvre between Finlayson and Bergman, nothing to write home about.

Bad luck Port fans, both teams tried their best to lose that game but we beat you to it, we get Pick 4 and you get to keep Kenny.
What's not to like about this fantastic win! Kenny statue at the front of alberton surely. No tears on the face though, that's not Port Adelaide

I'm a bit old fashioned I suppose but I'm happy that we won and are still a chance to play finals again.
Yeah, nah, that's awesome isn't it.

Making finals.

In order to go out in straight sets.

Or by some miracle make it all the way to another prelim, in order to bomb out painfully again.

What an awesome win.

The only positive from this game was there was more endeavour from the playing group today, regardless of the calibre of the opposition.

Youngest and least experienced team we've fielded in years.
Mead, Evans, Lorenz, Sinn, Sweet, JHF, Jones, Lord, MG, Narkle all less than 50 games and most under 21.
Maybe we need to persevere with and get games into youth, and let their enthusiasm permeate the older blokes.

Thinking it may be best for the club to let Boak, Dixon and a few others to be given the DCM, and move forward.
I agree, but with a new coach. That's what should happen!

On SM-S711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BZT killed Max King.

Some of the talk about BZT the previous 2 or 3 games when we lost had some irrational pants wetting components to them.

Im convinced Max King is one of those Hinkley supporters Caro was talking about.

If he had played half as well as his twin did yesterday, the Saints would have won by a few goals.

what does a 9 touch Finlayson bring to the table in both in the fwd 50 and ruck that Visentini doesnt ?

Homophobia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 16, 2024 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back