Game Day Round 16, 2024: West Coast v Hawthorn, 4:40pm @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this sold out?

Thought I could grab a ticket this morning, but nothing on the Ticketek website.

If so we can expect a capacity crowd of 60,000. Or a bunch of Eagles members who don't bother to show up because its school holidays and their team isn't winning?

Edit: nope, possibly a temporary website glitch as Russian trolls exfiltrated our highly-valuable personal data. Tickets available starting from the bargain price of $58

Does anyone know which bay/s are for Hawks cheer squad and members today? Eagles fans are awful to be near.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the Hawks are on a 12 match run of interstate defeats if you take Tassie out of the equation.
A win today is a tough ask and a big hurdle for the team to get over if we think they are as good as we hope they are.

Nice to see the Cats hit some form a get the extra days test before our game on their ground 😑

If it is fairly even at half time, we could have the legs to prevail in the second half. The danger is a slow start, a 5+ goal deficit at the main break and a home crowd.

45+ margin opens up opportunities to compete on percentage with the teams under 110% by the end of the season. Might be a bit much to ask given it's in Perth and the Kelly/Reid inclusions but it's the kind of statement I want going into a mini final against the Cats.

I'll act like it was just about the 4 points if it ends up being a narrow win.

As long as we respect the eagles! If we turn up and play 4qtr of our best footy we should win.

Hawks should be motivated as there’s a final spot open for us to claim on the run home so long as we perform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back