Preview Round 16: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Etihad - Sunday 4:40pm, 19/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on selection panel. I am not going to call the ins and outs a disappointment just yet since these are not the final changes, but I think we will struggle to kick a winning score with both Morris and Gordon in the forward line - especially since we don't have Vickery, Edwards and Griffiths in the side.

Also, I'm a bit worried about Hampson being the only tall in the forward line with Riewoldt. The fact that there is only two tall forwards is alright, but I am not sure how Hampson will go in this role

I really hope that this isn't the side to take on Fremantle next week

IN: McDonough, Lennon and Maric
OUT: Morris, Vickery and Edwards

These are the changes we should make I think

My biggest problem with our forward line is it has 3 guys who don't kick goals and never kick multiple goals in Morris, Newman and Gordon.

So I can take the Lloyd selection as he can kick bags of goals.
Yes, that is one thing that some don't notice about Lloyd. He can actually hit the scoreboard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing better than the melt when Lloyd gets picked tomorrow, is when he dominates and all these people have to vote for him ala Hampson last week :p

He will kick 3. He has one good game of 3 then goes missing until he is dropped again and comes back
Yep, I noticed that too. 1st week of selection in the 1s, Gordon and Lloyd are both good. But then, they go missing. Maybe we should alternate between them every week to get a constant solid effort :p

i was thinking 3 weeks ago that for this block of games GWS, Carltank and Saints that we will perfect defensive shut-down footy. especially first half. Rope a dope they called it on 7 last weekend. But easier to do at MCG - at Etihad you'd expect much more free flowing and higher scoring. Gonna probably need to kick at least 14 goals to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back