Preview Round 16: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Etihad - Sunday 4:40pm, 19/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think that Liverpool are the greatest club in the history of the World but we can't compete financially with Middle Eastern and Russian blood money.
:oops:

Would like to see Menadue in for Gordon, McDonough or Lennon in for Edwards and Maric in for Vickery.

I doubt we make three changes though.

Hopefully Ellis will be back in next week

Important we play this week how we intend to play the following 2 weeks against Freo and the Hawks.

We need a consistently high level of pressure on the opposition and execution of our skills and offensive strategies when going forward.

Whilst all wins deliver 4 points and that is of course the first priority, a win where we don't play a style that we are looking to in the bigger games from now on would be of significant concern coming in the Freo match.

I am hoping we have had our lull over the last couple, satisfyingly collecting the 4 points in each, however it is time to start to build towards the serious end of the season.

Injuries/suspensions cannot be an excuse. The club needs all players who pull on the jumper to be able to perform at the requisite level.

This game is therefore a real test. A test I am very keen to see how we perform in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are the AFL and Richmond websites claiming that we're "trialling" playing two ruckman this week? We trialled it last year, a bunch of times, and it ****ing sucked.

Anyway, I can't imagine ALL of Gordon, Morris and Newy will keep their spots so there will be 3 changes at least. I reckon 1 of McDonough and Lennon will come in but not both. They seem to have similar issues and I doubt we'll want to carry both of them.

hypothetically....

how much would the tiges have to beat the saints to make top 4, assuming the hawks lose ?

maths guru's................

We have been average in the past 2 games yet took away 8 points
Expect that we start finding a bit of form against the aints and should win by 25

Maric comes in for Ty

Sheds out...hope he is replaced by either McDoanagh or Lennon ( but have an awful feeling it will be Thomas)

And Dimmas fave Morris gets to live another day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back