Preview Round 16: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Etihad - Sunday 4:40pm, 19/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How shit was Yarran? Who played on him again? Oh yeah, Morris! Every player on the field can't get 30 possessions. There are other roles to play.

Sick of the sooking about Morris. Most weeks he does his job and gives 110%.

True he did play well. But Yarran is weak as....we could sit McDonough or Lennon on him and get the same result. I would have preferred we gave them an opportunity last night and even if he gets 15 instead of 9 at least we give them a crack at the role. Maybe they keep him to the same and give more offensively. We won't know until we give them a crap.

Morris is a hack footballer and nobody can convince me otherwise. He wouldn't stand out in the EFL.

True he did play well. But Yarran is weak as....we could sit McDonough or Lennon on him and get the same result. I would have preferred we gave them an opportunity last night and even if he gets 15 instead of 9 at least we give them a crack at the role. Maybe they keep him to the same and give more offensively. We won't know until we give them a crap.

Morris is a hack footballer and nobody can convince me otherwise. He wouldn't stand out in the EFL.
I'd take him at Blackburn or Norwood!

And it's been brilliant. But winning doesn't mean you can ignore problems and hope they go away or fix themselves.

Look at North and Port last year to this or us in 2001 or Geelong in 05 or even Hawks in 08. All these teams topped up or ignored issues whether they be cultural or ability ect... Cats and Hawks managed to fix their issues and come back stronger.

There is no doubt our weakness is our forward line and ability to score. This week without Ty, Griff and Edwards it's even worse then normal. We have 3 forwards in our side who between them average just over a goal a game. It's nowhere near good enough and its not okay to ignore it cos we are winning.

I can live with one of the three in the side but all three is just ridiculous in an age where scoring is harder then ever before. We don't have to pick McDonough or Lennon but just guys who can provide an offensive punch like Lloyd ect...
I'm not saying we can't improve.
Of course we can.
Just makes me laugh when some peanut calls Hardeick clueless.

Here are some of the players that debuted in the 90's :eek:

Debut Year Player Games Goals Years at Club
1998 Justin Plapp 18 22 1998–1999

Imagine Thursday nights on BF with that lot, lol

I went to college with plappy, he kicked 100+ goals in the Tasmanian state league the year before then failed to fire. After watching him play more than a few games I was sure he was going to make it. Dont know what went wrong there :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pop over to the saints preview thread if you feel like throwing up in your mouth

Apparently Bruce "should" kick 5 or 6 and 4 of those will be in the last quarter as "his fitness will shine through", and Roo is "good for 3 even on one leg"

Oh and also apparently Fisher will "wear jack like a glove" so we wont be able to score

Thank god i read that, now that i know we have no chance i dont have to watch the game

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
I did
**** they bite easy aswel

No way Newman deserves to be playing still but we're slowly getting there. I really hope Lennon and McDonough get full games. Not subbed then out next week or the week after. Give them a reasonable go please.

Hopefully Mcdonuts doesn't have an absolute stinker, same with Lennon.
Need to translate their VFL form into AFL form.
Im hoping both actually get to play their positions and not some other bullshit role.

Lennon and McDonough need to seriously show something this sunday. More lenient on Lennon but I reckon this is McDonough's last chance. Get involved and make an impact or get the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back