Preview Round 16: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Etihad - Sunday 4:40pm, 19/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be annoyed if you were Morris and you got dropped before Newy. Care factor is low but he'd be thinking wtf after he did his role.

I'm not as convinced he did his role. Like I said he and Yarran were not that near each other in first half. He got 3 touches and gave away 2 dumb frees on top of that.

Last chance? That's pretty harsh given the leniency shown to other players.

McDonough has played 9 games. Most of them as the sub and out of the position in the backline. He's barely been given a chance.
Just got to show us something special. ANYTHING!! Can't be bloody soft on these players. Don't waste space on our list if you're not going to perform given the chance to prove yourself whether that be on the ground from beginning to end or as sub. If you've been given a golden opportunity that not many people have, you have to relish on that chance.
You can make an enormous impact even as a sub. A lot can be shown in a quarter of football. Even just a certain play, whether or not that is a goal saving tackle, a tackle that results in a goal, a courageous mark or even a clever goal assist. Any piece of talent will satisfy me.
VFL form does not guarantee AFL form.

Should have posted this yesterday...

DarthVader.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some other upcoming milestones

Round 20 vs Gold Coast = Cotchin 150, Maric 150, Grigg 100 for RFC, Griffiths 50 (assuming he plays)
Round 22 vs Essendon = Vickery 100 (assuming he plays)

Loving the fact that both McDonagh and Lennon are INS...hope they both start and get given a go the following week

Whilst I think Morris deserves to be dropped...I somehow can't slag him off by doing star jumps ...he is still a tigers player and tries his best and reckon he loves the club as we all do...just think the game has moved on and he has been found out

I like most just hope McDonough and Lennon get a full game to show us their wares. I also hope if their performance is as good as the likes of Newman and Gordon that they are afforded a second opportunity ahead of said players when other players return.

It would be ideal if Lennon and McDonough were given the opportunity to prove themselves until Vickery and S.Edwards return at the least. Newman and Gordon should make way first, followed by Lambert if he doesn't step up.

No way Newman deserves to be playing still but we're slowly getting there. I really hope Lennon and McDonough get full games. Not subbed then out next week or the week after. Give them a reasonable go please.
Newman had some nice touches against Sydney. I hope he hangs up the boots at the end of the season, but if he is the worst player in our side on the day we are in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back