Game Day Round 17, 2024 : Geelong v Hawthorn, 4:35pm GMHBA stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game down at the Cattery. Looking forward to this. A good test of where we’re at.
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Fully expect arsey goals from the usual suspects. I also think Dempsey is primed to Ronke us. We need to iron that little prick out

Nah, Dempsey is actually good at football though. Will win the rising star now. Bradbury areas, but he'll still be a reasonable winner.

Ollie Henry is major reason I won't watch today. Most punchable face in the AFL. I know blokes who travel further to train on Tuesday and Thursday nights and this campaigner is 'homesick' because he grew up in Geelong and was drafted by Collingwood. SPARE ME.

Nah, Dempsey is actually good at football though. Will win the rising star now. Bradbury areas, but he'll still be a reasonable winner.

Ollie Henry is major reason I won't watch today. Most punchable face in the AFL. I know blokes who travel further to train on Tuesday and Thursday nights and this campaigner is 'homesick' because he grew up in Geelong and was drafted by Collingwood. SPARE ME.
Cant see him starting.
Rohan starts in his 200th, with Cameron and Neale.
With Stengle, Close, Miers/ Humphries/ Managh.

Will be a very tough game despite our great form. Geelong always lift and at their cheat ground it’ll be tough.

Hopefully we get a fair shake from the maggots as last time was a disgrace and cost us a fair chance of winning. No Hawkins is great for us but no Sicily and Ginni hurts.

Midfield must get on top early so we can use our speed to run them off their old legs. I worry that one of their spuds will have a career best game and that they’ll pull goals out of their arse as usual.

Big chance to make a statement.

We need to convert our chances and run them into the ground. Show these old campaigners how to play exciting footy!

Des, I trust your giblets are positive.
I sacrificed a goat to the footy gods last night, this morning I'm lookin' for a virgin.
Go Hawks.
Can confirm giblets are confident

Good luck finding a virgin these days

If you are heading down to watch the game, good luck finding virgin goat in Geelong

My mate reckons Henry is very close to his Grandma (who has various age related health issues) and that he's often out with the family helping her. Also says he's very introverted, doesn't have a big ego or anything.
To say you won't watch the game because of some anonymous opposition player is pretty ridiculous, satire or not.

Papley says "hi, and punch my face instead"
1720234069161.png

A great opportunity for us to keep the top of the table honest today, win, lose, or draw.
If we can restrict their scoring, we'll be in this up to our necks. Go Hawks!

Huge test . Last 8 weeks we have stood up and conquered every challenge.

Teams imploding within the 8 make this a massive game for both sides .

If we can win without Sic , down there against them would be our best win in years .

Reckon we are in for a heart stopper .

Got faith , Hawks by 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heading down to Geelong now, feeling surprisingly confident about this one. Thought the scoreline really flattered them in our last meeting, we've improved since then and they've regressed. Their form at GMHBA hasn't been particularly impressive either.

The wildcard is Dangerfield, if he gets on top we'll be in strife; curtail him, kick relatively straight and we can pull of a great win.

Go Hawks.

Kingy all over Twitter yesterday saying we're good at stoppages and that's about it .
Can't wait to prove more of the media wrong, Kane aside.

I think the boys have been building towards being one of the better transition sides in the comp. Not too shabby on intercept or turnover games either.

This gets said each week. Unfortunately, he hasn't delivered. Misses basic shots. I know many say he'll click eventually, but jeez, how long?

How many players click after less than 10 games lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back