Preview Round 19, 2024: Hawthorn v Collingwood, 20 July 2024 (Sat), 4:35pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get tickets for myself and a first timer (future hawks fan) and they’ve sold out already for general public! I’m not currently a member, does anyone know how Tixel is with getting footy tickets? I’ve bought concert tickets off there just fine, but only 1 ticket each time. I’m on the wait list on there now.
If anyone comes across 2x GA tickets or anything around the $50-$65 mark let me know!

I hope we win and win comfortably for the sake of the young kids. They are building a momentum nicely - yes we will have the occasional loss like last week- but we are on track to achieve great heights with this bunch of kids.
Go Hawks - onwards to another wonderful 10 years.
Hawks by 40.

They're gonna bring serious pressure to us. Let's see how we go.
They want it contested and ground level (chaos) we need to make it uncontested and aerial (calm).

If the rain has cleared by 4.30pm - expect us to play keeping’s off as it’s clearly the way to beat them in 2024.

They want it contested and ground level (chaos) we need to make it uncontested and aerial (calm).

If the rain has cleared by 4.30pm - expect us to play keeping’s off as it’s clearly the way to beat them in 2024.
They'll look at the Geelong loss, and how we got bullied by the bigger bodies. They'll start with JDG, Pendles and Crisp in there, and hope for the same. Let's hope we're onto it this time.

They're gonna bring serious pressure to us. Let's see how we go.
This is the game where Watto has his coming out party and I'm talking 5-6 goals with a rising star nomination. Pies struggle with oppo small forwards and I think this game will be no different.

They'll look at the Geelong loss, and how we got bullied by the bigger bodies. They'll start with JDG, Pendles and Crisp in there, and hope for the same. Let's hope we're onto it this time.

They won't be able to clog up the G' like Geelong did at their dump ground stopping our ball movement

Have you seen or read this book?
82d4a969da355e05e610dcaa30393515.jpg

Gives a good run down on the shenanigans since Demetrio’s tenure.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Certainly have.

And with all those revelations, nothing changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to get tickets for myself and a first timer (future hawks fan) and they’ve sold out already for general public! I’m not currently a member, does anyone know how Tixel is with getting footy tickets? I’ve bought concert tickets off there just fine, but only 1 ticket each time. I’m on the wait list on there now.
If anyone comes across 2x GA tickets or anything around the $50-$65 mark let me know!
Join up as a member $115. You can get in for free and buy your friend one, and go to the Richmond game as well.

Is that $50-65 in total or per ticket?

Go to ticketek, enter HAWKSBAY.

1721201855199.png

There are still some spots, some are also seating together.

1721201926925.png

We get that intensity up at the levels we're capable of, then our frwds can really go to town on their patch work / out of form defence. We shouldn't worry at all about the build up about the pies season on the line crap, let them worry about that, we need to slice them up from half back and stopagges.
It's season on the line for both teams really. The media can run that narrative but we won't pay attention to any of that rubbish. We have a job to do, we have set ourselves for this match so there's no way we won't die wondering. They can smash into us as much as they want we will fire back with our own medicine.

The muppets at the AFL are screwing us because of the racism saga, they haven’t got any other way to do it financially, so this is what they do. Most corrupt sporting body alongside the Olympic committee.
How is the scheduling affecting us financially?

We don’t get direct money from broadcast advertising.

The AFL members and MCC members attending wouldn’t earn us a zac and obviously Hawthorn memberships do go to us.

So do we get a % of the GA gate at our home games? If so, that’s not really much and frankly if we are playing well our non-members will turn up - won’t they?

How is the scheduling affecting us financially?

We don’t get direct money from broadcast advertising.

The AFL members and MCC members attending wouldn’t earn us a zac and obviously Hawthorn memberships do go to us.

So do we get a % of the GA gate at our home games? If so, that’s not really much and frankly if we are playing well our non-members will turn up - won’t they?
Are you kidding. The more prime viewing games you get, the more you attract sponsors. Pretty simple, I would have thought.

Yet North and West Coast have had more prime time slots than us. Go figure
Saturday twilight at the G between 2 Melbourne clubs has, perhaps accidentally, become a new prime time slot. Happy to take more of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back