Prediction Round 19: Changes Vs Sydney Swans + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watch Peel today? Kuek had the 2nd least number of touches on the ground. At a time when he's closer to a spot than ever before, I find that astounding unless he got injured.

Not sure we should be rewarding that form with a senior game.
Think his tog was pretty low and had a leg complaint.

Anyone watch Peel today? Kuek had the 2nd least number of touches on the ground. At a time when he's closer to a spot than ever before, I find that astounding unless he got injured.

Not sure we should be rewarding that form with a senior game.
He was very good before getting injured . Took some great marks and showed a good defensive side. Gave off a soda otherwise would have kicked two in limited game time.

well clancee Pearce made it to 100 game didnt he?

I remember Troy Cooks last AFL game. I was there. It was vs Port in Footy park in 2007. Round 22. He had to get in. It was hs 150th and final game for the dockers. Add his 43 games with the swans and it was his 193rd game all up
Prefer Clancee to Ethan.

And was Troy Cook really that long ago? Thanks for making me feel even older than usual!

1. Whoever is calling to drop Aish is insane. He was quite good v the pies.

2. Sydney aren’t playing a ruck atm. They might get Ladhams back this week, but meh. If Darcy gets up, awesome. If he doesn’t, playing Reidy would be a mistake this week and he’s clearly not ready.

3. If Taberner is healthy and fit, he is definitely still best 22. He takes a lot of heat off both Amiss and Jackson. Bigger and stronger he would get a better defender and that helps us. He wasn’t healthy early and played awful.

Changes
In - Serong & Wilson
Out - Walker & Odriscoll
Switta sub

If Darcy doesn’t get up, Corbett comes in to allow Treacy to 2nd ruck and us to keep some structure fwd.

Papley is a big worry this weekend. Wagner would have to take him.

If Brodie is healthy, bring him straight in

Out: Ryan
Lol
the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

I’m
1. Whoever is calling to drop Aish is insane. He was quite good v the pies.

2. Sydney aren’t playing a ruck atm. They might get Ladhams back this week, but meh. If Darcy gets up, awesome. If he doesn’t, playing Reidy would be a mistake this week and he’s clearly not ready.

3. If Taberner is healthy and fit, he is definitely still best 22. He takes a lot of heat off both Amiss and Jackson. Bigger and stronger he would get a better defender and that helps us. He wasn’t healthy early and played awful.

Changes
In - Serong & Wilson
Out - Walker & Odriscoll
Switta sub

If Darcy doesn’t get up, Corbett comes in to allow Treacy to 2nd ruck and us to keep some structure fwd.

Papley is a big worry this weekend. Wagner would have to take him.

If Brodie is healthy, bring him straight in

If you watched the Peel vs East Freo game, you would appreciate that Wilson looks half cooked / injured. Reidy against a weak ruck division is probably his best bet for debuting. Because our forward line doesn’t function without Jackson.

I won’t change my message until he appears capable of executing a kick that isn’t a 50m high bomb or a chip sideways to a fellow defender more than 1-2 times a game.

Just because he takes some intercept marks doesn’t mean he’s having a positive impact on the team. He’s overrated and a cancer on our team at present.

I’m

If you watched the Peel vs East Freo game, you would appreciate that Wilson looks half cooked / injured. Reidy against a weak ruck division is probably his best bet for debuting. Because our forward line doesn’t function without Jackson.

Or we debut him when he’s ready & we go with Jackson n1 and a fwd like mix of Amiss Treacy and Corbett/Sebit

Wilson bring exp. If he’s injured then don’t play and debut a Draper or someone.
Or if Brodie is healthy, play Aish back and throw Brodie middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or we debut him when he’s ready & we go with Jackson n1 and a fwd like mix of Amiss Treacy and Corbett/Sebit

Wilson bring exp. If he’s injured then don’t play and debut a Draper or someone.
Or if Brodie is healthy, play Aish back and throw Brodie middle.

Corbett was terrible and Sebit hurt his knee. Of all the talls playing for Freo Reidy was the best.

Funny thing is, he’s actually fast. However, unlike Clark, he gets stuck and doesn’t back himself to take on the players
I know people keep saying that but he has been very slow this year and has had a very wide turning circle. He doesn't look like he has bulked up much but he is running like he has. His being slow in the mind would also be a factor.
Plus his tackling has all but evaporated.

Last edited:

Collingwood v Fremantle​

9 Taylor Adams (COLL)
8 Nick Daicos (COLL)
4 Josh Daicos (COLL)
3 Darcy Moore (COLL)
3 Jordan De Goey (COLL)
2 Jamie Elliott (COLL)
1 Brayden Maynard (COLL)

Tabs would definitely give Jye a bit of a break from the best defender and provide some contests hopefully, which our small forwards just can't find currently. Not sure he's an automatic inclusion though, especially coming back from injury. Kicked goals in every game he played in 2021 bar the one he got subbed out in the first quarter. Scored most games last year too. Hard to judge on his few games this year as he was obviously crippled. I think he's important depth, even next year.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 19: Changes Vs Sydney Swans + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back