Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

if results dont turn around quickly i would play the kids for the year. menadue,short,costagna,c.ellis and so on see what we have and absolutely gut the shit and trade away some players. need more quality mids, a ruck and hurley. appoint jack as captain now its quite obvious cotch isnt handling it or he doesnt like it jack is perfect for the role

You cotch haters may want to look at the stats. 26 effective disposals, 13 contested, 8 clearances, 5 inside 50s and 8 score involvements

Stats mislead. Cotches disposals were to backwards or sidewards to free players. I'd be interested to see his meters gained stat along with those above.

You cotch haters may want to look at the stats. 26 effective disposals, 13 contested, 8 clearances, 5 inside 50s and 8 score involvements
**** the stats. He is a shadow of his former self, not inspiring and doesnt lead. So many chances to assert himself on the game tonight and he did not.

Our clearance work in the last 5 minutes there was nothing short of pissweak. Lost every stoppage and Cotch's clearance 50m arc, members wing 1:30 to go completely "f***d the team".

I'm angry and I'm gonna call it. It's time for Cotch to give up the captaincy.
Agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still had enough experience on the ground to ice the game
Wasn't caused by that. All those points early in the game meant we were trying too hard to get ourselves into a better position to kick goals, was a downward spiral that we kept up until the end of the game. All in the head

We are a bad team that deserved to lose.

No positives to take out of that match. We lack leadership and direction. Weak team weak club.
Short? McIntosh? Houli? Hampson actually showing why we gave up so much for him in the 2nd half? Riewoldt's leadership and determination? Menadue?? Lambert?? Lloyd??

We had a lot of players trying their asses off, problem was for every player doing their best there was another that just didn't seem fit enough

He is so good offensively that it doesn't matter if he does shit all defensively, we still come out ahead
Exactly what I thought.
Funny enough if Hammer is fit, ill keep him in the side. He offers more then Maric at the center square. I would get Maric to ruck around the ground.
drop griffiths instead, he is offering nothing.

All this talk about making Jack captain when he was one of our worst tonight and was in the best position to spoil the contest that led to Grundys goal but completely missed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Back