Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

[
You cotch haters may want to look at the stats. 26 effective disposals, 13 contested, 8 clearances, 5 inside 50s and 8 score involvements
But still can't kick that Captains goal.

Sadly we are 3 years of with another rebuild our only hope we cannot have duds like hunt anywhere near our team- Dimma clearly has to go if he can't ice it like he did tonight no team should have a coach like that. Midfielders are lacking we need players who can kick the only thing we got from our preseason was Townsend who can't kick it really is not good enough which is where we are not good enough

Wow, only 5 years of not being able to close out games. Hello coach, any coaching on this FFS

And the 8 clearnaces? Any excuse for those?

How many of them did we actually retain possession on? How many of them were just kick in hopes into the forward line.

Cotch's game was poor and ineffective, despite what the stats say.

If we can reply last year likewe did after the freo game we'll be sweet but a disgusting first half and shit campaigner umpiring calls.

Short? McIntosh? Houli? Hampson actually showing why we gave up so much for him in the 2nd half? Riewoldt's leadership and determination? Menadue?? Lambert?? Lloyd??

We had a lot of players trying their asses off, problem was for every player doing their best there was another that just didn't seem fit enough

All we showed tonight is that we are a bottom side. Collingwood were terrible.

Have a snickers, Cayz. :thumbsu:

If only that worked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funnily and stupidly enough I'm not concerned in the context of the season.
We will win a lot of games and we will play finals.
But we will spew up all over ourselves.
The only thing I really hope is that the experience that a lot of these new blokes have gained will hold is in good stead when our better players return.
None of them will be out of the side when they return, it'll be the past that go out and some for good.
So that's improvement.
Think Griffiths is on borrowed time.
Mcbean knocking that door down hooefully.
Amazingly id say if Maric returns Griff would be stuffed before Hampson anyway.
Lennon could replace Griffiths, Hampson ruck with Maric.
If Maric fit I'd say
In-Maric Lennon
Out- Hunt Griffiths

What is up with our disposals? It was bad against Port Adelaide, Carlton and now Collingwood. Have we not worked on it over the offseason or something?

They will not make finals if they continue like this. They must atone for this loss against Adelaide. We have Sydney, Hawthorn and Port Adelaide twice and cannot afford to lose games like this.

What will Top 8 sides do to us if we played the way we played over the last two weeks against them? And I don't care about how we had so many injuries. Unless the horrendous disposing of the ball is directly due to the player disposing of the ball having an injury that made them dispose of the ball that way, it is no excuse. The club needs to grow up sometime from being derailed by injuries time and time again. They happen. Hawthorn, Fremantle and West Coast were not top 4 sides because of a good run with injuries. In fact, there were many times that they had it worse than us.

Grow up Richmond, grow up.

Coming in peace here.

Why the **** didn't Hardwick move the extra man around the ball to a kick behind to mop up and rebound. When momentum shifted couldve absolutely been the game changer.

Yep ..Good question ...but it's always the same ..has been for decades
I remember watching the X files one time when the cigarette smoking man was in a room with a bunch of his cronies..and he said as long as I'm in charge here the Buffalo Bills will never win the super bowl ....I wonder sometimes if their is a similar room full of people here making the same decisions about us for the last 30 Years ...sadly history indicates when it matters we will not be up to it ..ever ..and I know people will say it's round 2 ..and all ...but this mattered .it really did ..and sadly 5 minutes out I picked it ..wish I was wrong ..but they don't fail to let you down ....and I know people will call me out on this but if they are honest and really think about it .this is a pattern that keeps repeating

Umpires need to learn how far 15 metres is. These ****ing jokers called us for play that many times tonight despite the ball travelling well past 15 metres, it also led to Rance cross field pass that resulted in a turnover and goal.

And 2 really easy missed goals. 1 direct turnover that cost a goal. Ouch. Captains shouldn't miss those goals.

A lot of his possessions were cheap 1-2's. Dinky handballs.
1 was easy, 1 was a snap from 40. Not easy.
1 direct turnover that cost a goal is better than half our team. Rance cost us more goals than that
Cotch had the second most kicks in the game. So yeh another null point.

You cotch haters may want to look at the stats. 26 effective disposals, 13 contested, 8 clearances, 5 inside 50s and 8 score involvements
Hey mate, are you lost? Stats and sense arent needed here at the moment.

Hows all the hate for rance in here! Allot of gold fish with short memories in this thread.
Rance carries this side on his shoulder week in, week out. He had an average game, get over it.

Out: Griffiths, Hunt, Hampson, C.Ellis, Grimes

In: Lennon, Castagna, Maric (if fit), Edwards, Batchelor

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Back