Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

why didnt the clock start counting down when the ump signaled time on? we clearly lost the game through shear dumb dumb decisions.
vickery passing the ball eff me.
those kicks went more than 15 and get called play on, whats with that.
not holding onto the ball and wasting time eff me.
not testing penddleburys ribs? just dumb should of been done in the first 2 mins of the game.
our match panel??? these guys need to be shot, why aint batch playing? why aint lennon playing? eff me playing hunt instead of batch is deplorable.
griff does nothing. wont even crash a pack. weak as piss.
all in all we are just a dumb team.

Sorry mate,But Rance has runs on the board.
I don't give a shit. We're talking about this game. And this game only. Rance has barely had a bad game in 3 years bit he had one tonight.
I don't see the point on all theis hate towards Cotch when he was one of our best.
Rance cost us multiple goals, Hunt cost us about 5, Vickery should've taken the set shot, grigg kicks it out on the full when we were open in 50, griifths couldn't pick up the ball let alone mark it, vlaustin goes for the boundary instead of up the middle.
But sure lay all the blame on our highest possession and clearance winner.

But we learnt from the Gold Coast game,we learnt from the Fremantle game, we leant from the Collingwood game

Remember when we all thought our team would be tough as nails because Dimma was like that as a player....

We never learn and there are only so many times you can hear 'never again' from the coach and the players it's pathetic and just lip service at this point

Hampson was one of our best
Best at what? All he is good for is hit outs. Lost count how many times he jumped early at a contest, put his hands up like goal posts doesn't even look like marking the ****ing ball, absolutely useless in front of the big sticks. VFL player at best, that's pushing it he would be better suited to ammos footy.

What I saw tonight was absolutely disgusting. I haven't seen a worse game than that for 5 years I reckon, at least when we were shit we tried taking the game on. We are a ****ing boring team to watch, we don't have the cattle to execute anything else.

Im beyond ****ing done right now! This club is an absolute ****ing joke, i dont know why i still get so angry and upset after these losses, should be used to it by now, i dont care what anyone says regardless of who didnt play tonight, we should be putting teams away like this by 6 goals plus, any other top 8 team would of done exactly what sydney did to them last week, our foot skills are just embarrassing, our tackling is embarrassing, we just have to many duds on our list not worthy of a game, hunt you can go and get ****ed, i dont wanna see you in a richmond jersey again, just too many mediorce players playing for this club that will never make it, can you blame players that choose other teams ahead of us in the off season, i could keep going and going but ill leave it here, **** sake

Other than his goals what did he contribute? Rarely brought the ball to ground, missed a number of tackles and more importantly was always out of position e.g. not in the forward line when the ball was going to be delivered, although thats on Dimma. He also cost us goal when he tried cutting in on his left to Vickery that resulted in Dusty having to banana from 35 out and hand pass behind Taylor Hunt when he was streaming through the middle that ended up in a turnover.

Collingwood have one of the worst defences in the comp and he made them look competent for most of the night.
Our poor entries inside 50 made the pies look good

needs to be a video umpire review system for late in games

Can't believe grundys goal wasn't touched, certainly looked it in the replay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The deliberate was there, the rance holding was there.. the ruck contest at the 50 was ticky touch
Richmond need to be pisse doff about the bullshit fasolo mark.. disgusting decision
Richmond had just kicked a goal and the game looked over it was junk time and looked like the ump just felt sory for collingwood cause the sting had been taken out of the game.
What that horrible decision did was give them a sniff.
NOWAY was that a mark, it wasnt even close.

Remember when we all thought our team would be tough as nails because Dimma was like that as a player....

We never learn and there are only so many times you can hear 'never again' from the coach and the players it's pathetic and just lip service at this point

More spin than Wallace around these days, but we keep fronting up with our hard earned

Hunt and Griffiths out next week.

Hunt had a mare, particularly in the third. Clangers/turnovers and free kicks all cost us enormously tonight.

Griff I want to be huge but he offers nothing. He could be cut and I doubt he'd be picked up by another club.

Grimes also out due to injury, so minimum three changes.

Goal kicking practice all week. Some terrible misses tonight - if only one more had gone through the game is ours.

Forwards need to be instructed that if they mark inside the arc and are not on the boundary lines me then they need to go back and have a shot (obviously pass it if a man is free in the goal square). WTF was Vickery thinking?

Best at what? All he is good for is hit outs. Lost count how many times he jumped early at a contest, put his hands up like goal posts doesn't even look like marking the ******* ball, absolutely useless in front of the big sticks. VFL player at best, that's pushing it he would be better suited to ammos footy
Are you kidding? How many clearances did he help us win? Maybe you watched it on TV or something, but I went and I watched Hampson give it his all in the ruck and around the ground.

Forward 50 entries and structure is still a mess. We still refuse to tackle.

Please don't blame the players (other than Griffiths) for this. Our whole defensive game plan is to make sure the opposition doesn't get past us, even if they have plenty of time to dispose of the ball. No greater example of this than McIntosh not running off his line to attempt a smother on Moore in the lead up to Grundys goal.

Our forward entries are joke but that again comes down to the coach who has placed some big ass chains on our creative players and is restricting them to his structures. Whenever our players play on natural instincts the forward 50 entires look good, unfortunately we rarely get to see that. If you look at a team like the Bulldogs the likes of Bontempelli are encouraged to play their natural game but the same can't be said for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Back