Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Bonner is gone a burn everyone that traded him in this week. Can see him going 60 against Sydney in Sydney.
Will wait until next week to decide, not gonna go early on him.

The idea is to be ready for the week after :moustache:

Is the Geelong Fogerty looking like a safe option?
Wanna get rid of Venables and move Garlett forward to get him in.
Hopefully Kruze gets up but if not i'll grab English for Oloopo.

Assuming Kruze gets up, it'll just be the one trade this week.
Then next week i'll go Naughton > Bonner + Clark > English (swing Garlett back into the mids) if they both score well again.

Then next week i'll go Naughton > Bonner + Clark > English (swing Garlett back into the mids) if they both score well again.
yep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is castagna an option?
He looked good last week
I don't know much about him.

jpv3oz.png

My trades are Rioli -> Taranto & Beams -> Cogniglio

Can't see Beams having too much of a superior output than Cogs, gives me an extra $100k in the bank for upgrades to Dangerfield, Parker, ect. Taranto looks like he has taken him game to another level, so I'll take a gamble on him.

I might pull the trigger on trading Fyfe for Danger next round depending on how both players score. Additionally, Witherden's spot is under scrutiny, so he might get traded for Sicily.

Would English be a good chioce for a Bench/Fwd cash cow?
Taranto is a crazy pick IMO. Better off going for a rookie. Yes he tonned up on the weekend but GWS has a whole team of midfielders and just about all of them did the same. It won't be like that every week. He's only a second year player.

Somehow I have Cam Oshea in my backline. I must have overlooked him making my final adjustments LOLLLL. Might pull the trigger on Doedee this wk. Can afford to wait one more though and he might struggle against the tigers intensity.

Looking at a few Dogs with Libba going down

Can anyone explain this??

6 Luke Dahlhaus 98dt 88sc 10k 19h 4m 4t 1/0 12cp 8c 3clg 82%

16 Toby McLean 68dt 91sc 8k 12h 1m 4t 1/0 11cp 8c 2clg 85%

Looking at the stats it seems Dahl was ripped off and Toby got the KOTD treatment? McLean CD's new lovechild or is there a better reason for the scores?

Backed by Beveridge in his presser I'm going Tim English now rather than waiting. Next week I want to have the option to get LFog and the 2nd trade available to maybe get Snoopfog or Garl or Stephenson, structures have to follow the rookies and the rookies are presenting now, I'm grabbing English.

Backed by Beveridge in his presser I'm going Tim English now rather than waiting. Next week I want to have the option to get LFog and the 2nd trade available to maybe get Snoopfog or Garl or Stephenson, structures have to follow the rookies and the rookies are presenting now, I'm grabbing English.
Ditto.

That pommy prick is now in my side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back