Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such cute puppies.

giphy-7.gif

Thanks for the memories Roo.

Danger out might be a little bonus for those of us with the double chance. Those in the elimination finals might have to burn a trade to stay alive, but then maybe they won't be able to bring him back the week after.

Interesting times

200.gif

Danger out for a week.
NRoo out for good at seasons end.

One of the greatest of all time.
RIP sweet prince.

Everyone put out your puppies for Saint Nick :rainbow:

View attachment 398116
You didn't like the round 20 thread that NSWCROW has already started? His maths is a little on the weak side but that's no reason to create a new one. :D:p;)

You didn't like the round 20 thread that NSWCROW has already started? His maths is a little on the weak side but that's no reason to create a new one. :D:p;)
He's munted. I created mine first :D:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JM's cobbled together team after Danger cops a week! :eek::fire::fire::fire:

Good luck in retirement NRoo, you are a bloody champion. Enjoy your puppies!

View attachment 398200
Are you gonna play Shaz over Heater this week mate, or did you last week? If Lloyd is back i think ill leave Ryan on the ground and bench shaw for Lloydy. If Lloyd doesnt play i think ill still play Shaw over Shaz, Its a bloody tough one though.

Witts struggling with a foot injury and in some doubt too
Well the injury news just keeps getting better for me this week, My opponent and good mates 2 ruckmen are Witts and Mummy and srtezleki or whatever the **** hes called as R3. What are the chances both of them dont play this week, that would be the ultimate kotd for me and the ultimate kick in the dick for him. Fingers crossed atleast one of them campaigners is out.

Don't mind Danger being out for a week tbh.

Can swing Yeo into the mids and take Tom Lynch off the bench (previously loopholing him and Higgins). No rookies on the field.
Hope Geelong don't appeal and it forces my opponents in my cash leagues to field some piss arse rookie.

I hope there is carnage all around me
Danger don't contest, out please
JKP out please
Witts out please
I have Lloyd, but I have cover, so out please
Anybody else??!!

I need to Steven Bradbury it for a top 10k finish

I hope there is carnage all around me
Danger don't contest, out please
JKP out please
Witts out please
I have Lloyd, but I have cover, so out please