Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witts ruled out for this week.

rbGY7.gif

tumblr_mgiy0basoN1rhsv5wo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

“Jarrod Witts has carried the load for most of the year in the ruck, and done a fantastic job.

“He’s had a couple of episodes on his shoulder – subluxation – he won’t play this week and is doubtful for two weeks’ time.”

****... tough decisions to be made on Saturday...

Not sure if I should hold Witts or not?

1 trade left but could use Nank.

I have the double chance in all my 6 leagues...

Not sure if I should hold Witts or not?

1 trade left but could use Nank.

I have the double chance in all my 6 leagues...

I have double chance. If I look like winning I'm keeping him and trading Greenwood to Ryder. Look like losing then I trade Witts to Ryder. Looks like I have to use Nank (or greenwood) this weekend either way.

Yeah just saw it mate, hence I edited my post. LOL!

Talk about bloody carnage!

What do we do? Hold him or wait it out a week?

I have Nank as cover (if you can call him cover) but that relies on JPK playing. :eek:

I do nothing no trades no cover I still have sandi sitting at r3.

I am already upto 2 donuts this week.........

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have double chance. If I look like winning I'm keeping him and trading Greenwood to Ryder. Look like losing then I trade Witts to Ryder. Looks like I have to use Nank (or greenwood) this weekend either way.

If JPK plays I'll hold Witts for a week I reckon and just use Nank in the ruck. :rainbow:

Woah!

That's uglier than my team. :eek::fire::fire:

How many trades left mate? :drunk:
JM the thing is this is not something that started 3 weeks ago...this started after Gawn went down and has not stopped...
I went PODish too to avoid the carnage it but it still caught up to me...Kelly, Goldy, Greene.
Sometimes you just gotta say, Who gives a ****!!!

Y
JM the thing is this is not something that started 3 weeks ago...this started after Gawn went down and has not stopped...
I went PODish too to avoid the carnage it but it still caught up to me...Kelly, Goldy, Greene.
Sometimes you just gotta say, Who gives a ****!!!

You sure you haven't broken any mirrors this year mate or walked under any ladders?

Do you own a black cat?

curse-cursed-gif-hot-Favim.com-1640596.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back