Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

scroll up
giphy.gif

If Kennedy doesn't get up, I'm taking Fisher's score... A mid/fwd rotation in the midfield would be really handy rn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early days yet.... See if you can get all 22 out for epicness.
What is the record # outs in one round .......we should have an Honor Board of achievements

JM for quickest use of 30 trades (example)

OH...

MY...

GOD!!

A survey popped up on my app today the 2nd question was what do you like about supercoach.................I could not think of a single thing.............at first but then I remembered the feeling of when your C gets the double ton!!!!!!!

We are all just chasing the dragon arent we?

A survey popped up on my app today the 2nd question was what do you like about supercoach.................I could not think of a single thing.............at first but then I remembered the feeling of when your C gets the double ton!!!!!!!

We are all just chasing the dragon arent we?
Yes we are, yea re ha!!

Bring it!!

enter-the-dragon-%281%29.jpg

Are you gonna play Shaz over Heater this week mate, or did you last week? If Lloyd is back i think ill leave Ryan on the ground and bench shaw for Lloydy. If Lloyd doesnt play i think ill still play Shaw over Shaz, Its a bloody tough one though.

Nah played Shaw over Shaz last week mate. :(

This week I am loopholing Shaw onto the ground via North Hibberd if he somehow manages to score decently.

It's to the point though where I prefer to play Ryan/Shaz over Shaw though and just try and loophole Shaw when I can.

Ryan and Shaz are just getting better and better IMO. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back