Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Higgins is going, lynch is gonna score more then him so **** Higgins he is getting traded next week to any other campaigner that actually attacks the ball

Well

Why should it be one thing for Danger and not for others?

AFL/MRP just penalise the tackler for a head injury these days if one occurs.

Dangerous precedent that they've set, they robbed Danger of a Brownlow, Ziebell might be ok if Treloar plays out the half, but Grundy is in big trouble based off the dangerous precedent being set.

I hate it, but I hate inconsistencies in the MRP too, he's in trouble imo.

I would agree to an extent.
Time ball left Kreuzer versus impact compared to Brown impact at first impression appears quite different.
Ziebell has nothing to answer imo

Fyfe: It's Saturday night, I'm gonna tear up Supercoach, dude, check it out

giphy.webp

I would agree to an extent.
Time ball left Kreuzer versus impact compared to Brown impact at first impression appears quite different.
Ziebell has nothing to answer imo
Ziebell is probably ok

Danger tackled Kreuzer in play imo, he may have been slightly late, but when he decided to tackle Kreuze still had possession of the ball. Accidental, like Grundy that a good tackle on big opponents (both ruckman size players) resulted in both of their opponents heads went into the turf.

According to the AFL it's a punishable offence now because a head injury occurred, so this is where the dangerous precedent is set, even though it's pathetic governance of the rules.

Danger should've played last night, alas he didn't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebell is probably ok

Danger tackled Kreuzer in play imo, he may have been slightly late, but when he decided to tackle Kreuze still had possession of the ball. Accidental, like Grundy that a good tackle on big opponents (both ruckman size players) resulted in both of their opponents heads went into the turf.

According to the AFL it's a punishable offence now because a head injury occurred, so this is where the dangerous precedent is set, even though it's pathetic governance of the rules.

Danger should've played last night, alas he didn't

If Grundy gets a week i fully expect the pies will challenge it.
Could be a very interesting week

If Grundy gets a week i fully expect the pies will challenge it.
Could be a very interesting week
And if that happens and he gets off then everyone will talk about Danger and how he was robbed of the Brownlow for the rest of the year

Absolutely dangerous precedent penalising players for making legal tackles, but injuring opponents in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back