Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I look safe Higgins is ******* shit but lynch looks like he could even ton if he kicks 1 or 2 get your mouth ready ;)

giphy-2-2.gif

Luke Ryan joining the ranks of legendary 2017 rookies such as Hugh Greenwood, Nic Newman, Witherden, SPP and etc.

Luke Ryan joining the ranks of legendary 2017 rookies such as Hugh Greenwood, Nic Newman, Witherden, SPP and etc.
SPP was average

Came good at a redundant time when we were competing our midfields and needed to cash in on him earlier

WHE was more useful for example as his big scores were before the byes when we needed rookies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a lot of babies. SP Ryan the next father! Pays off on field and a POD

I have a plan for next week.

Shaw to start on back bench (can loophole with Ryan or Shaz)

Lloyd to mid bench via North Hibberd (can loophole with Jelwood)

Nank on forward bench (can loophole with SP Greenwood)

Loopholes all around! :drunk::thumbsu:
Smart man, I had a similar setup this week with Lloyd, hanners and heeney. When Shaz and Ryan were both named, I had no donuts in def so put Lloyd back on the field. Regretting it so much now...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

SPP was average

Came good at a redundant time when we were competing our midfields and needed to cash in on him earlier

WHE was more useful for example as his big scores were before the byes when we needed rookies.

Last time, I said there were only two good rookies this year, and I was refuted with names SPP. But I traded him so early I don't recall his impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back