Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made some recovery today but too much lost ground on Friday night. And holding JPK and Danger looks like it's gonna hurt more than I thought it would...

On track for around 2250 but all my opponents look a solid 100 ahead of me. Including old mate who's got a 2500 projected - has Scooter, Parker, Gawn, Hurley and Adams as uniques. Ouch.

Cousins C. For Fyfe.

Now either loop koby with greenwood? or greenwood with sloane? ala if I'm ahead going into the last game i put greenwood on the feild to match him, he cant do nothing.
If koby tags he scores less ummmmmmmm.

Edit cant fuuuuu loop koby he plays early.
If hes locked in and scores shit.
I need cousins loop for fyfe.

I will loop greenwood n sloane hope im a head going into the last game.

Last edited:

15/1652 + Bont VC

My week was looking like being ruined due to Budwah and Lloyd last night (Jelwood to an extent too, but he got a respectable 82 at least) but Gawn, Macrae, Bont, Neale, Fyfe and Adams to the rescue :)

Lloyd, Budwah and Harbspud the major letdowns. Everyone has Doc and Witherden, so not fussed there.

Danger and JPK on the pine too, pretty good week considering

On track for a big score, getting all excited, then I remember who I have left to play..

Rance, Nank, JJK and Greenwood could all easily score 50s and break my heart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chose Witherden instead of Newman's 85 or Ryan.

Chose Mitchell as c over Fyfe.

Still favoured by about 50 to win my prelim.

Fingers crossed.

Cool but first can you inform us how you invented time travel?

16/1620 bloody Ryan on the bench again dammit! I'll field him next week and he'll get 60 I bet.

Haha same boat boat both last week and this. I had Scharenberg on the bench too. I also had Newman on the bench when he scored his 150 odd! I just can't pick em!

I'm on 15/1595.

Billings, Sloane, Yeo, Dusty (C), Nank, Greenwood, Laird to come. Hoping for 2400+

13/1509 (c)

New recruit Gawn as VC, you fricken beauty! :D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Farked up by loopholing Shaw onto the ground and taking SP Scharenberg off though. Lost 20 points god damnit! :mad::thumbsdown:

Projected to score 2418 but SBS is still to come.... :eek::fire::fire::fire:

Cool_6d9028_5453137.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back