Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a funny old week, was projected 2150 odd at the start of the round but am now somehow projected 2385 and thats with Lloyd and Buds combined 101, everyone else has Tonned up apart from Doch, witherden Heeney, Dal and injuredwood.

1978-18 Nank, Yeo, Laird and Ryder to come, Will take 2350. The only probably is in reality out of 4 players 1 will get injured and 1 will shit himself and score 58. Will probably end up on 2231. Reverse Jinx activated.

1816 / 16 (c)

A good score for once.
Was too busy getting booZed to remember to put cardillo on ground so now gotta hope greenwood beats dahls 88.

Thriller in my cash league Elim Final

Me - 450 point lead + Ebert
Him - Mitchell, Ryder, Roughead, Kennedy, Nankervis,

I'd back you in, always good to have the points in the bag, 1 injury or bad score and he's gone

I've got: Sauce + Wines + 300 v Dusty x2 + Sloane + Greenwood
As long as Dusty doesn't get off the leash I should be ok

I'd back you in, always good to have the points in the bag, 1 injury or bad score and he's gone

I've got: Sauce + Wines + 300 v Dusty x2 + Sloane + Greenwood
As long as Dusty doesn't get off the leash I should be ok

Another 100 point winner

1501/14

VC on Neale so that's still to factor in.
Scharenberg coming in clutch as my loophole for Jake Lloyd. So pumped about his score.

To come: Roberton, Yeo, Martin, Mitchell, Nank, Ryder, Laird & Greenwood (loopholed for Buddy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

126, Roughead + Westhoff
Vs
Dusty, Rance + JJK

who wins? We botj have Sloane and the captain to come. Hes taking Sloane and ATM I have it on Dusty. Would it be better off for me to go the same as him or stay woth Dusty??

1612 14C Almost at last week's score already! Had VC on Fyfe, so will take that. Only thing is....do I take Berry's score of 94 instead of Sloane? Am tempted, because Rory has left me high and dry a couple of times.
I'd take the 94 unless you are behind in your head-to-head

I've overcome a despicable start (I didn't think I could win any of my leagues) to be in with a chance in all games. 5 players last night with a lowest score of 114.

Now the tough questions.

Take T Lynch's 77 or back Nankervis in against the Hawks?

Captain T Mitch or D Martin?

Decisions decisions, game on the line.

I think I'm done.
80 + Roberton, Martin, Greenwood, Ryder
v
Billings, Yeo, T Mitchell, Laird, Sloane

I could spend a trade on Greenwood, or on trading out a bench-ridden Wingard and sub Greenwood out.
Might have to. The only good news is that I can wait to see how Billings, Yeo, Titch, Roberton and Martin are travelling before making the decision.

15/1769(c-fyfe) I think its enuff to get the week off. pffftt....the silly bugger had Lloyd and Franklin :D

Woke up with the silly notion of trading Greenwood to Sloane :eek: My gut says DO IT. My head says to save the trade.

126, Roughead + Westhoff
Vs
Dusty, Rance + JJK

who wins? We botj have Sloane and the captain to come. Hes taking Sloane and ATM I have it on Dusty. Would it be better off for me to go the same as him or stay woth Dusty??
He wins....stick a fork in yourself.
Keep it on dusty and pray
Nah it's 50/50 lol go dusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back