Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Dan Butler

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Note to trolls and 'well wishers', this thread is strictly no opposition supporters on game day let us melt or celebrate in peace if you wish to be respectful after game day then as always we encourage discussion, jokers and trolls will still be carded as usual. Don't push your luck.

corey ellis has to be the softest player on our list 8 disposals in 4 qtrs of football not good enough he would lose a one on one contest to a 6 year old cant play again this year

Umps killed us in the first half.
I really hope the club goes to the AFL and demands an answer to the first halfs umpiring. Or even the umpiring of our games over the whole season, we've been constantly f*cked by the umpires and its disgraceful.
We need to stand up and get some answers.

That's why it's ****ing bullshit that we don't have a home ground. I don't care what anybody says, for our home games at the MCG we should just lock out the opposition like they've done. It means you start the game with 21 on the field. The umpiring was disgusting and it's unacceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why it's ******* bullshit that we don't have a home ground. I don't care what anybody says, for our home games at the MCG we should just lock out the opposition like they've done. It means you start the game with 21 on the field. The umpiring was disgusting and it's unacceptable.

As far as rants go this is just odd, there were plenty of tickets to buy.

We were shithouse today

not too worried about this one man down with caddy out and AFL obviously had an agenda and instructed umps to get geelol the win and we still only lost by 14. umpiring was literally the worst it has ever been in the leagues history

delist: cellis houli out: broad

in: markov miles graham

We are losing this game largely due to where it's being played.
There's a good reason Sydney beat them down there, the narrow ground suits contested footy and hurts teams with speed and good spread from the contest. It's why they lost to Freo in that final, contested ball wins down there and I don't rate us in that regard.
Have not watched the game at all as I knew what would happen, although it sounds like the game has been umpired like we were playing Eagles in Perth??
Just my opinion but I reckon we'd kill them at the G where we can use fast ball movement to hurt them

Back