Game Day Round 22 - Coll v WCE - 23/8 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

These commentators are ****ing morons. It's not Kennedy's fault we can't dispose the ball going forward, our ball movement is slow and we make terrible decisions. Poor guy deserves better than our midfield.

I refuse to believe we are this bad. Woosha is up to his old tricks of making us look shite

We didn't need to tank against Geelong and Collingwood. They are both very good teams. We cerrtainly didn't need to get blown out.

Dead set one of the worst sides ever. Worsfold needs to take responsibility for this. A team of crabs no small forwards. Haven't got a hope in hell of kicking a goal when you have mcginnity and Sheppard in the forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He still has sub standard hands below his feet which has been a knock since day 1 and makes the likelihood of him becoming anything more than a depth player unlikely...

We have plenty of blokes who have a crack and lack AFL class ... it's a big part of our problem..
Think he's more than had a crack. Part of the knock on him was his hardness, which he has clearly improved. Runs very well, uses the ball well. I'd rather him on a wing than several of our other options, and think he will still be a very good footballer.

Think he's more than had a crack. Part of the knock on him was his hardness, which he has clearly improved. Runs very well, uses the ball well. I'd rather him on a wing than several of our other options, and think he will still be a very good footballer.

I hope you're right. Once he has the ball in hand he's fine a d if it come to him above knee height he's fine..

I've never seen an elite mid with poor hands below his knees. It's one of the first things you look for in young kids ...

putting it nicely... tonight has been very disappointing!

on the plus side, great to see glassy show that lil' Collingwood **** kennedy who's the boss!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 22 - Coll v WCE - 23/8 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back