Preview Round 23, 2021: Richmond v Hawthorn, Saturday 21 August 1.35pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to back makes Geelong salty as they somehow think they are the greatest team of all time without winning back to back
In a strange little unintentional Kumbaya moment many Tiges are arguing the “three flags over a longer period of time is better” argument, like Geelong.

But my favourite is that the Covid Cup is basically 1.5 flags due to the hardship faced, in spite of playing way less game time …ok

Let's beat these pricks, end the season on a high!

Eh, steady on down, we're not pr!cks, but yeh i'm hearing ya, i used to same the same about you guys, Cats by far my most loathed team now, want anyone to win except them or the Bombers (now that would be a nightmare). In all honesty, i'm hoping you guys win for Clarkson & Burgoyne, plus it will give us a very good hand in this upcoming draft to replenish the list, possibly pick 7 or 8 if we lose this one (plus Cats first round & Saints 2nd).

Also put $220 on Hawks h2h $1.72. With Nankervis, Cotchin & Edwards ruled out too and hopefully O'Meara & Worpel in, can't see Hawks losing if they go full on 100%. Future looking bright for the Hawks, especially in the backline, some exquisite talent coming through in defence.

We started getting some recognition after the bye beating Swans & Giants and losing to the Bombers. We were supposed to be a sneaky chance of beating the Power in Silk's 400th. Our CBA stats show we only rotated 5 players thru the guts on the weekend. So i'm tempering my expectations for the weekend but hopeful we can do it. Tigers blanketed our KPFs last time, hopefully doesn't happen this week w/ all the growth Kosi has shown this season. Hoping our midfield can back up last weeks performance against a midfield with greater defensive intent.

They were never a threepeat team and as much as Tiges supporters go on about the COVID cup being the hardest

…it really wasn’t …

Not even back to back imo

No matter what argument , reason or excuse gets thrown at me, I'll never be convinced 2020 was anything but an asterisk season.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a strange little unintentional Kumbaya moment many Tiges are arguing the “three flags over a longer period of time is better” argument, like Geelong.

But my favourite is that the Covid Cup is basically 1.5 flags due to the hardship faced, in spite of playing way less game time …ok
So 2.5 >>>>>>>> 3

Wot haha

Eh, steady on down, we're not pr!cks, but yeh i'm hearing ya, i used to same the same about you guys, Cats by far my most loathed team now, want anyone to win except them or the Bombers (now that would be a nightmare). In all honesty, i'm hoping you guys win for Clarkson & Burgoyne, plus it will give us a very good hand in this upcoming draft to replenish the list, possibly pick 7 or 8 if we lose this one (plus Cats first round & Saints 2nd).

Also put $220 on Hawks h2h $1.72. With Nankervis, Cotchin & Edwards ruled out too and hopefully O'Meara & Worpel in, can't see Hawks losing if they go full on 100%. Future looking bright for the Hawks, especially in the backline, some exquisite talent coming through in defence.
I meant it in the most lovingly way a one eyed Hawk supporter can. ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back