Preview Round 3, 2018: Richmond v Hawthorn, 8 April 2018, 1.10pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know the inner workings of each but Hurting had more chance of making it than JOR imo. Would prefer Litherland ovrr him too

Same Litherland that’s playing in the WAFL? No thanks.

I don't know the inner workings of each but Hurting had more chance of making it than JOR imo. Would prefer Litherland ovrr him too
Lol litherland. Where's that obi wan kinobi image with him saying "Now thats a name i haven't heard of in a long time"

Lol litherland. Where's that obi wan kinobi image with him saying "Now thats a name i haven't heard of in a long time"

Oh I’m sure it’ll summon bluespooner to come on here and tell us all once more, without rationale, that Litherland was better than Gibson.

someone had to....
...why not the Hawks fan who has a Star Wars avatar. :p

“You must learn the ways of O’Rourke or f*** off to Car-na-von”

Pretty sure he said that ...???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we will get done. Today took a lot out of us and we only have a 6 day break while the Tiges have a 10 day break. Unless we run over them in the first half I think it will be tough to win.
Spot on. Fixturing is our biggest issue with this one, and the Tiges will be up and about after getting beat. Think we'll go down by about 20-30.

So we have two confirmed outs, that being Silk and sic.

I'd go Morrison for silk. He can play impey role through the middle with impey replacing silk up forward.

Glass for Sicily. Not like for like in terms of marking, but glass has the pace we will need against the Tiges forwards.

Interesting one for me is Frawley. If he comes back in, who goes out?
Is it Brand? TOB? Schoey?

So we have two confirmed outs, that being Silk and sic.

I'd go Morrison for silk. He can play impey role through the middle with impey replacing silk up forward.

Glass for Sicily. Not like for like in terms of marking, but glass has the pace we will need against the Tiges forwards.

Interesting one for me is Frawley. If he comes back in, who goes out?
Is it Brand? TOB? Schoey?

With Sicily out it gives us one less taller option to swing forward if need be - dare say both Schoey and O’Brien will play again.

seeing Richmond play this year, it seems Rance isnt as dominating as he was, seems Riewoldt isnt in form and it also seems Cotchin cbf being the midfield bull he was last year, their reliance on Dusty to do something special is big atm, i felt Martin was the only 1 trying against the Crows last week...

Really spewing Siss is out wanted to see him rub some of those Tigers faces into the MCG turf and sit back and laugh watching 000’s of Tigers supporters going nuts.

I reckon we start calling Sicily .... Dermie! A lot of similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back