Autopsy Round 3, 2018: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello my friend.
We are missing your wisdom at the mo.
Hurry up with academia and get back to the real world.
Ah, Bro. I've nearly finished my fourth chapter out of five, so I thought I'd indulge the rage for a half hour. :D

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

No idea, I posted about the situation last night on here too - it was just Richo and the playing group in there after the game. I had been told that Luke Dunstan was visibly upset post game and today had a chat to stavro who mentioned others as well.

Pretty concerning to have these kinds of situations after 3 games.
The guy coaches like I play Football Manager.

Don't think he realises save-scumming isn't an option.

I deliberately went camping on Saturday night and don't have the heart to watch the replay. Can someone tell me how white went. Really want him to become a gun.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
White was okay. He spent most of the game on Tom Lynch, which is a tough challenge. He did nothing outstanding, but will be better for the run.

I don't mind that Carlisle got angry **** I wish more of those kents would should a bit of fire.
Umpires are gonna give the other team a free kick anyway so might as well make them really earn it.

My only concern is that he might be getting frustrated at being at the club.
I like what Carlisle said about it yesterday. He acknowledged that he needs to control his emotions better, but he just cares about the way we perform.
I like hearing that because I want to know our players are unhappy with our performances and want to do better.
He is just unfortunate that he is an easy target for the media.

I deliberately went camping on Saturday night and don't have the heart to watch the replay. Can someone tell me how white went. Really want him to become a gun.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

He didn't look as good as his last outings but he was up against one of the best forward lines in the comp. He didn't do much wrong but was overshadowed by how good and how composed Coffield was. I remember him a couple of years ago against Brisbane and he looked like he had tonnes of time and space, the Crows don't give you that to work in so some of his disposal wasn't as sweet as it used to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF has happened to Josh Bruce

His hands used to be excellent

Now he can't hold a mark to save his life
He and Paddy...too much playstation on that nice big RSEA screen. Got bad eyes and hand cramps now. Apparently Paddy's got a "vice like grip" on the controller. That must be where the commentators sourced their info.

I like what Carlisle said about it yesterday. He acknowledged that he needs to control his emotions better, but he just cares about the way we perform.
I like hearing that because I want to know our players are unhappy with our performances and want to do better.
He is just unfortunate that he is an easy target for the media.
He should be our captain. Got that bit cjnt about him.

Hey Saints fans,

I like to make extended highlight comps of up & coming players in the league, so I went ahead and created one for your latest debutant, Nick Coffield.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more from the younger Saints players this season (especially a Logan Austin Breakout performance).

Enjoy.

Hey Saints fans,

I like to make extended highlight comps of up & coming players in the league, so I went ahead and created one for your latest debutant, Nick Coffield.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more from the younger Saints players this season (especially a Logan Austin Breakout performance).

Enjoy.

That bit of play at 2.30 is great.

That bit of play at 2.30 is great.

He seems to have plenty of time to make a decision and his disposal is nice and clean. A really great debut from him. Good size. Dunno if he's quick but he has composure and so few of our players have it. Ability to get the ball and dispose of it cleanly are obviously the primary skills but composure sets the stars apart from the rest. He has it. Rapt with his selection. So different to seeing someone like DMAC play. White has it too I reckon.

Hey Saints fans,

Enjoy.

Awesome. Great editing. Keeping the clip going to hear the commentary on the play adds a lot.

With your skills, I reckon you could do grouse weekly wrap ups, top 10 segments, etc. Certainly isnt much going on youtube. Dunno about the copy right hurdles tho.

Hey Saints fans,

Enjoy.

Hmmm. I didn't see one half-volley handball at a team mates ankles.... weird.

Hey Saints fans,

Enjoy.

That's great thank you. Heaven knows we need something positive to enjoy right now o_O

Hey Saints fans,

Enjoy.

Something about Coffield's height and slight shoulder hunch reminds me of a better version of Troy Schwarze.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 3, 2018: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back