Preview Round 3, 2021: North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium | (Good) Friday, April 2 @ 4:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and My dad are social club members, round 1 I couldn’t go so I helped the old man get his ticket (old people and technology and all that) anyway $15 later we managed to BUY a ticket for him near the port cheer squad. Club said TM would reimburse, hasn’t happened.
We jumped on today to get tickets together, after an initial denial of our codes finally it recognised our memberships. Hit find tickets..........again near the bullflogs cheer squad end (on the 50mtr arc). Yes could of searched for better tixs but this system they are using is painful.

Anyway, turn up you flogs and supporters.
GO NORTH!!

Got my ticket, went around in circles regarding passwords. Level 1, row C. Looking forward to watching them live but not confident re us being competitive. Will focus on the new players.

Cunners back is exciting.

Their outside run could end up with record breaking possession numbers.......scary.

Our backline are in for a tough day I suspect but have held up well considering imo so far (especially without Taz and LMac)

Considering how bad our forward line is functioning I'd like to see us send Ziebell forward this week and play him as a genuine FF. I don't really see a matchup that will suit him against the dogs.

Xerri to come in to support Goldy in the ruck and Larkey in the forward line. Send Walker back to cover their resting ruck (English/Martin).

I think Hall should play a full game. Considering Zurhaar's lack of output I wouldn't be against him being the sub.

Out: Tyson (Omit), Mahony (Inj)

In: Xerri, Cunnington

B: Bonar, McKay, Walker
HB: Atley, Corr, Young
C: Polec, Cunnington, Scott
HF: Simpkin, Larkey, Stephenson
F: Ziebell, Xerri, Turner
Foll: Goldy, Anderson, LDU
Int: Thomas, Powell, Lazzaro, Hall
Sub: Zurhaar

Considering how bad our forward line is functioning I'd like to see us send Ziebell forward this week and play him as a genuine FF. I don't really see a matchup that will suit him against the dogs.

Check his thread I've called for that to happen immediately.

I would use Larkey and Xerri as hit up at 50 and wings and play Jack deep.

Walker back where is best suited.

Gotta say dogs 1st rounders these days have a habit of looking like guns.

JUH, Bailey Smith, Naughton. Far out.

Whoever floated the Goldstein forward, Campbell in ruck thing - didn't mind that in concept.

Goldstein prowling the square with Larkey actually getting on his bike.

Unfortunately probably pushes Walker out.
I dunno if it's too small a sample, but i just can't shake the previous memories of Goldie shanking very kickable goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say dogs 1st rounders these days have a habit of looking like guns.

JUH, Bailey Smith, Naughton. Far out.

They all look like guns in a strong established side.

They all look like guns in a strong established side.

I think generally winning games, learning how to win and getting to play alongside superstars of the game actually also helps development considerably, something that the root and branch 'trade out everyone over 25' types don't seem to get.

Am I the only one who can't redeem Flexipass tickets at the moment? It says 'unfortunately, there are no upgrades available for this Member Code'.

This is actually a team you should play man on man and kick the ball in to the forward to big marking targets, but I suspect we'll get obliterated by attempting deft ballet like football.
That’s how we always used to beat them win the contestad ball and kick long to our superior big men. Heard it outta bullflog supporting mates mouths.
Now
1617085800975.gif

I wonder if Lachie Young could contribute any decent intel on doggies for our coaches to consider ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back