Prediction Round 8: Changes Vs North Melbourne + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy and Meek will both play in this match. Anyone thinking they won't has rocks in their head.

Think the bigger question is which other forward comes in? I can’t see us rolling solely with Treacy+resting ruck.

Makes me think Sturt will be in the mix as he’s probably better suited to the third marking target role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have enough players who didn’t play against the cats to field a team? I guess there are the wafl top up players

I count 15 that either had a period of H+S protocols recently or played at Peel last week. That 15 always includes Hamling, Erasmus, Darcy and Crowden who I’ve assumed will all be fit this week.

If the whole side plus the two emergencies are out excluding Mundy, Schultz and Cox we’d need to field 7 top up players. There’s a few missing from our top up list so it’d probably mean we would be picking from a list of 10-12 top ups.

It’d look something like this:

Hughes Cox Young
Wilson Hamling Chapman
Henry Blakely ???
Schultz Amiss Crowden
Sturt ??? ???
Darcy Mundy Erasmus

??? ??? ??? ???

In reality the likelihood of more cases is possible, however it’s quite likely that it won’t be the whole side that played on Saturday and it’s probably more like one or two more cases.

Fingers crossed on no more out.

Think just the GA seats aren't available as individual tickets because we have too many GA members, likely whatever is not claimed by Friday will be released back into the pool

Is that still a thing?

For the last two home games I’ve only gone on the app and downloaded the ticket when I’ve sitting on the bus that takes me there. Do we have members that have access to games but don’t have an allocated seat?

Is that still a thing?

For the last two home games I’ve only gone on the app and downloaded the ticket when I’ve sitting on the bus that takes me there. Do we have members that have access to games but don’t have an allocated seat?
Yeah its called a general admission membership, you have to claim your tickets before each game

It's like the cheap membership package, there are a whole variety of different packages nowadays

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 8: Changes Vs North Melbourne + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back