Prediction Round 8: Changes Vs North Melbourne + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Darcy, Young and Chapman

Out: Meek, Walker and maybe manage someone.

Can't drop Tucker. Never been a big fan of his but he played a good game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in: Darcy, Chapman, Young
Out: Meek, Walker, ***

The players most at risk: Treacy, Colyer, Tucker.

That isn’t saying the above three haven’t played their role.

Could be an opportunity for Cox to play FF (Treacy back to WAFL) for a one off week, or as someone else mentioned rest someone. I’d lean towards resting (or managing is the correct term) someone who has a bit of a niggle.

There is now way as long as my arse points to the ground that LOGUE GETS DROPPED
It would be a good idea to give Alex Pearce a weeks rest in my view. He looked a bit proppy out there today. Maybe his ankle is not fully recovered and with the 6 day break it would be a risk to play him if there was any doubt. Chapman, Young and Sean Darcy for Walker, Alex Pearce and Meek would be my changes or perhaps Walker stays in with Tucker going out and Aish to play more wing. Tucker was decent today though.

I think it’s fairly obvious the outs will be

Meek. Walker. Tucker.

The only different possibility is odriscoll gets dropped and young plays on the wing. Then tucker stays in. Walker just made too many mistakes.

I think it’s fairly obvious the outs will be

Meek. Walker. Tucker.

The only different possibility is odriscoll gets dropped and young plays on the wing. Then tucker stays in. Walker just made too many mistakes.
Wouldn't surprise me to see Mundy get a rest, perhaps even as the sub. Good way to get the older guys through a full season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 8: Changes Vs North Melbourne + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back