round 9 2013: dogs v saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the f*** did Freo gift St.Kilda Roberton for nothing. Kid can play.
Sometimes a second chance is the rocket a player needs.
He didn't do much at Freo and they aren't missing him.
I still reckon he's an average footballer. He probably looks better this year because he's playing with a weaker list.

Sometimes a second chance is the rocket a player needs.
He didn't do much at Freo and they aren't missing him.
I still reckon he's an average footballer. He probably looks better this year because he's playing with a weaker list.
All fair comments, although he'd be a good depth player and Freo discarded him far too easily IMO. Broughton in another who they gave away for very little, I always rated him as well.

All fair comments, although he'd be a good depth player and Freo discarded him far too easily IMO. Broughton in another who they gave away for very little, I always rated him as well.
Agree on Broughton, I rate him too and was surprised when Freo let him go. Again though they don't seem to have missed him, and hasn't set the world on fire at GC either.

This is a joke. Umpiring has been a disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree on Broughton, I rate him too and was surprised when Freo let him go. Again though they don't seem to have missed him, and hasn't set the world on fire at GC either.

I always liked Broughton but Spurr has well and truly cemented his spot in the side as his replacement, haven't felt his loss at all. Has disappointed me at GC too, looks slower than ever.

On Roberton, he knocked up his Vic GF and we weren't able to get a trade out of him, some at Freo are still dirty at him but he probably wouldn't be able to displace any of our starting back 6 this year anyway.

In his defense, he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head and didn't see the Minson hit coming.

Minson is the disgrace, just a bloody dumb footballer.

Nope, there is no defence. I've watched that piece of shit dive against us too many times over the years. David King said it perfectly - "He's the only one in the league to get that free".

Remove this Banner Ad

round 9 2013: dogs v saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back