round 9 2013: dogs v saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, there is no defence. I've watched that piece of shit dive against us too many times over the years. David King said it perfectly - "He's the only one in the league to get that free".
Can only go on what I saw on the incident, and for that incident in isolation it was a clear free, regardless of who he is and what he's done in the past. You just can't cannon into a player unsuspectingly, nothing but a cheap shot.

Can only go on what I saw on the incident, and for that incident in isolation it was a clear free, regardless of who he is and what he's done in the past. You just can't cannon into a player unsuspectingly, nothing but a cheap shot.
It was a clear dive. There's no justification. A 100kg man does not go to ground from the slightest touch.

Nope, there is no defence. I've watched that piece of shit dive against us too many times over the years. David King said it perfectly - "He's the only one in the league to get that free".
You´re not allowed to just cannon into a bloke off the ball. Read the bloody rule book. Dogs still haven´t learnt that this dirty tactic they use on Riewoldt won´t work. See Brian Lake.

You´re not allowed to just cannon into a bloke off the ball. Read the bloody rule book. Dogs still haven´t learnt that this dirty tactic they use on Riewoldt won´t work. See Brian Lake.

If you think that was "cannoning" into someones back, your mind is too far gone to convince you otherwise.

He's a soft diver. The sooner you learn, the sooner you can move on.

If you think that was "cannoning" into someones back, your mind is too far gone to convince you otherwise.

He's a soft diver. The sooner you learn, the sooner you can move on.
That is absolute rubbish. Minson the goose just ran into him from behind. Check the footage. Is that allowed ?? Why can´t he just play the ball instead of interfering with him. Ask yourself that.

That is absolute rubbish. Minson the goose just ran into him from behind. Check the footage. Is that allowed ?? Why can´t he just play the ball instead of interfering with him. Ask yourself that.

So 100kg men fall down when they're slightly touched in the back? Minson was jogging behind him, bumped him in the back. Didn't "cannon" into him, didn't forcefully push him, just a bump.
And of course, he goes to ground. Seen it many times over the years, will see it until he retires. He's a diver.

So 100kg men fall down when they're slightly touched in the back? Minson was jogging behind him, bumped him in the back. Didn't "cannon" into him, didn't forcefully push him, just a bump.
And of course, he goes to ground. Seen it many times over the years, will see it until he retires. He's a diver.

Sook somewhere else you little girl. Umpires screw up all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a shocking call against Riewoldt. McBurney's about 60 years old FFS, why the f*** is this blind old man still umpiring at the top level?

Remove this Banner Ad

round 9 2013: dogs v saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back