Game Day Round 9, 2023: Adelaide v St.Kilda *SINCLAIR 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone in the league has had more tackles broken than Ryan Byrnes, I’d be surprised.

Lots of fawning over him this season, and I really do appreciate his amazing work rate and spread.

But he is a myth.

He kicks helicopters about 1/3 of the time. The ball genuinely spins sideways off the boot. We just can’t carry that.

And his tackling is below under 15s level.

I appreciate he gives it everything and he gives us spread, but I think he does more harm than good and should be replaced.

I know this is negative and he’s been a bit of a golden boy - I do hope to end up wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone in the league has had more tackles broken than Ryan Byrnes, I’d be surprised.

Lots of fawning over him this season, and I really do appreciate his amazing work rate and spread.

But he is a myth.

He kicks helicopters about 1/3 of the time. The ball genuinely spins sideways off the boot. We just can’t carry that.

And his tackling is below under 15s level.

I appreciate he gives it everything and he gives us spread, but I think he does more harm than good and should be replaced.

I know this is negative and he’s been a bit of a golden boy - I do hope to end up wrwrong

Nah been pretty good most weeks, had a couple of quiet ones. Breaks tackles and takes the game in quite well himself when no one else seems able or willing to

From the thread

Steele cooked
Crouch just not damaging enough
Ross extremely damaging to our team
Paton lost
Byrnes not at the standard
Howard delist
Membrey retire
Some of the biggest ice cubes on this site live on our board. Slightest bit of heat and they're melting down. Wouldn't have it any other way though 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back