Round 9 Ins/Outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with ya 100% Big-Z.:thumbsu:

I'm so hoping this is he's last season coaching us...

Thats just crap, Harro was one of our best just a couple of weeks ago against the Power. If it wasn't for some of he's clearance work we would have never won that game.

Yes he didnt have the best of games last week but then again Power has done sweet FA all season and he still seems to be able to retain he's spot. I really cannot stand coaches playing favorites and IMO it's a very bad way to go as a coach.

Frankly, i cannot wait till we get a new coach in to take over because i cannot stand Dean Laidleys any more...

I didnt see Harris tagging a match winner out of the game against the Power. Did you?

We got killed in the clearances last week and apparently Harro is a great clearance player so who do you think we are going to drop? The bloke who couldn't get his hands on it in the middle perhaps?

The in's are better than the outs but they only thing that posters will see is Power in. Most of you are absolutely clueless when it comes to football. If you actually knew anything about the game you would be working for the club and not sitting on your arse at a keyboard.

I didnt see Harris tagging a match winner out of the game against the Power. Did you?

We got killed in the clearances last week and apparently Harro is a great clearance player so who do you think we are going to drop? The bloke who couldn't get his hands on it in the middle perhaps?

The in's are better than the outs but they only thing that posters will see is Power in. Most of you are absolutely clueless when it comes to football. If you actually knew anything about the game you would be working for the club and not sitting on your arse at a keyboard.

Oh not this again.

Anyone who doesn't work for the club is an idiot right?

You are such a lemming DR, your stance is exactly the same no matter what the topic is.

Dean Laidley is always right, do not question it.

We got it.

I am sick and tired of Laidley and his stupid chip on his shoulder type attitude to certain players in our team. Corey Jones has done more than enough in the reserves over the past month to be considered for selection. Remember he was pushing for All Australian selection 2 years ago. I would love anyone to try and urgue why Corey Jones would not be in our best available 25 right now! Instead Laidley picks yet another kid just so at the end of the game he can turn around after copping yet another flogging and say how excited he is whilst at the same time using it as an excuse.

Have you been watching any of our games this year. Corey Jones is a HFF. Currently we have Warren and Edwards playing that role. Both of them have been playing good footy. That is why Jones is not in the team and Dean has repeated this often. Are you prepared to drop two blokes who are in form and playing well just because you think Jones form in the VFL warrants selection?

Have you been watching any of our games this year. Corey Jones is a HFF. Currently we have Warren and Edwards playing that role. Both of them have been playing good footy. That is why Jones is not in the team and Dean has repeated this often. Are you prepared to drop two blokes who are in form and playing well just because you think Jones form in the VFL warrants selection?

I would have to say Jones is finished at north barring injury, I loved the guy but he's for what ever reason not capable any more...
I would persist with Edwards and Warren no matter what until seasons end

Corey Jones has done more than enough in the reserves over the past month to be considered for selection. Remember he was pushing for All Australian selection 2 years ago. I would love anyone to try and urgue why Corey Jones would not be in our best available 25 right now! Instead Laidley picks yet another kid just so at the end of the game he can turn around after copping yet another flogging and say how excited he is whilst at the same time using it as an excuse.

Hypothetically, if Corey Jones played last week, what difference would it have made?

Oh not this again.

Anyone who doesn't work for the club is an idiot right?

You are such a lemming DR, your stance is exactly the same no matter what the topic is.

Dean Laidley is always right, do not question it.

We got it.

The club is always right because they have the best information to make the decisions they make.

What do you do that somehow makes your opinion more informed then them?

If you think you know alot about the game then go down to the club with your resume and apply for a job.

You know its funny we haven't seen you around much lately is that because you finally got a life or is it because Shannon Watt isn't in the team anymore and that means you can't spend countless hours a day on here bitching about it.

Thats just crap, Harro was one of our best just a couple of weeks ago against the Power. If it wasn't for some of he's clearance work we would have never won that game.
Cannot agree with that at all. And even if you believe that you must also concede that Power was one of our best in the same game for his job on Burgoyne?

On a side note a lot of love here for Joel Selwood's game last week. I was there and personally did not have him in Geelong's top 6.

motivatorc18b98f363c767dc5737dce7aa.jpg

The club is always right because they have the best information to make the decisions they make.

What do you do that somehow makes your opinion more informed then them?

If you think you know alot about the game then go down to the club with your resume and apply for a job.

You know its funny we haven't seen you around much lately is that because you finally got a life or is it because Shannon Watt isn't in the team anymore and that means you can't spend countless hours a day on here bitching about it.

So they were right in excluding Benny Ross from the team when he's now making an instant impact and has made our stale and slow midfield suddenly look lively and exciting? C'mon. Power doesn't add anything and now that Rawlings is back he won't be used as a tagger. So he'll... run around a fair bit, get a few meaningless hand-passes and sideway kicks and turn it over 5 times? You beauty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot agree with that at all. And even if you believe that you must also concede that Power was one of our best in the same game for his job on Burgoyne?

On a side note a lot of love here for Joel Selwood's game last week. I was there and personally did not have him in Geelong's top 6.

But he had 31 possessions so he must have played a good game. :rolleyes:

Lol :)

And it looks like Goldy has become JYD's 2nd lovechild after Power.
Why the hell is he still in the team, another Ruckman is not required, especially when you consider Sandilands will win 90% of the hitouts :confused:

And harris was no worse that Spitter last week, probably didnt deserve to be dropped, I thought Spud was worse :thumbsdown:

No i haven't seen any of our games.I thought i'd just buy my 16 game membership and then throw a blanket over my head for the rest of the year. Stupid comment!

Corey Jones can play many more positions then deep in the forward line as he has shown in the past! 40 possessions off half back to name one and in other matches he can push up the fieland help in the midfield every now and then.

What he does add at the moment to the team is experience which we currently need a fair bit of!

If we are going to pick players based on form he is in!

Why the hell is he still in the team, another Ruckman is not required, especially when you consider Sandilands will win 90% of the hitouts :confused:

And harris was no worse that Spitter last week, probably didnt deserve to be dropped, I thought Spud was worse :thumbsdown:

Hale should be under the pump and seems to be one of the new ' Lovechilds' , not Goldstein mate .

We need to get rid of one of the Giants , and for mine it is Hale .

Maybe it's so big H can push forward on more occasions cuz Hale is so terribly out of form.

Gonna have to agree with DarwinRoo on this one. Sam Power is probably our best player and is rightly an automatic selection. :thumbsu:

So they were right in excluding Benny Ross from the team when he's now making an instant impact and has made our stale and slow midfield suddenly look lively and exciting? C'mon. Power doesn't add anything and now that Rawlings is back he won't be used as a tagger. So he'll... run around a fair bit, get a few meaningless hand-passes and sideway kicks and turn it over 5 times? You beauty!

For the reasons they had to not play him yes they were right.

Ross apparently had a good game against the Cats but if Power had the ball 23 times at 52% efficiency, had 6 clangers, do you think anyone would be praising him?

Purgoyne has had big stats all year and been awful .

Selwood destroyed Power last week and did it with ease Frank .

So Power should be dropped along with Harris and Riggio and Swallow? How many blokes should we drop this week because they didn't beat their opponent?

Power is 25 and has had years to rectify that part of his game, and hasnt. Ross has alot more ability than Power and is younger. I thought Ross had an ok-good game considering he is 20-21 years old, playing agaisnt the top side and no-one played well.

You dissed Harris, yet IIRC he was our leading clearance player. Power didnt stop Selwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 Ins/Outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back