Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Congrats 3KZ is Football Broken Medallist S37!

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought same thing. Wasted 3 hours of my life trying to come up with something nice to say too ffs.
ChatGPT is your friend ;)

The term "Mobbenfuhrer" is likely referencing a specific context, but the combination of "Mob" and "Fuhrer" raises some red flags.

• "Mob" is often associated with criminal organizations.
  • "Fuhrer" is a loaded term historically tied to a dictator who committed atrocities.
Here are some nice alternatives we can say depending on the context:

• If it's a game: "The Mobbenfuhr sounds like a challenging opponent! They must be a powerful force to be reckoned with."
  • If it's a fictional character: "Mobbenfuhrer has a unique and intriguing name. Is there a story behind it?"
Without more information, it's best to avoid positive statements directly related to "Mobbenfuhrer".

I’m so happy I could cry. I don’t know what to say.

"I want to thank Alec Baldwin for notcoming tonight. I already have a reputation as a liberal media lunatic. I don't need that guy following me around."

Thank you
tgb-upset-alec.gif

ChatGPT is your friend ;)

The term "Mobbenfuhrer" is likely referencing a specific context, but the combination of "Mob" and "Fuhrer" raises some red flags.

"Mob" is often associated with criminal organizations.
"Fuhrer" is a loaded term historically tied to a dictator who committed atrocities.
Here are some nice alternatives we can say depending on the context:

If it's a game: "The Mobbenfuhr sounds like a challenging opponent! They must be a powerful force to be reckoned with."
If it's a fictional character: "Mobbenfuhrer has a unique and intriguing name. Is there a story behind it?"
Without more information, it's best to avoid positive statements directly related to "Mobbenfuhrer".
imoutreasons.gif

15-S37R08-headera.png

The Roys were starting to build some momentum after a couple of early losses and were rueing the timing of last week’s bye (think: old people shouting at clouds), while the struggling Bears suffered a heavy loss at the hands of the Rats last week.

Turns out they didn’t have too much to worry about. Early goals from Mooch and TheGoatBaron set the scene. And while they never had chance to get comfortable, they were in front for all but a few minutes in the second quarter.

_Mike_, who was moved to the ruck to replace the injured DERRINALPHIL, took his chance with both palms - 15 hitouts, 21 disposals and a goal, while Mobbs showed off his new bionic shoulders taking an incredible 13 marks on his way to 29 disposals. Pure Grunt also weighed in with 27 of his own.

3KZ is Football kicked a couple - including a trademark 78m torp from the boundary in the third, while Mooch kicked 6 and the fast emerging forward TheGoatBaron helped himself to 4. judge judy and Ed_Gein helped themselves to nearly 40 touches too in an epic team performance.

Goals: Mooch 6, TheGoatBaron 4, SpecialBruce 2, 3KZ is Football 2, Chezzalenko Reborn, fitzroybowiedog, Dicky Fitzwell, _Mike_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok where were we. Everybody shoosh a minute. Trying to concentrate here.
Licking The Simpsons GIF

16-S37R09-headera.png

After an impressive outing in Rd8 vs The Bears, the Roys wanted to improve again against a tough Baghdad Bombers outfit, and it proved to be the case battling to keep Baghdad at arms-length all day in a tight affair to prevail by 29 points.

It was an unceremonious first quarter with no club gaining any ascendancy with only DERRINALPHIL proving to be the difference between the two sides kicking the only goal, and score, for the quarter to give The Roys a slender 1.0 to 0.0 lead at the first change.

The Roys began flexing their muscles early in the second quarter getting on top in general play with DERRINALPHIL once again proving to be a thorn in the Baghdad side kicking his second goal. But Baghdad were able to hit back with two goals in 4 minutes to level the scores, before a brilliant 3 minute burst on the eve of half-time through goals to fitzroybowiedog, TheGoatBaron, and 3KZ is Football gave The Roys a handy 18 point lead heading into the main break 5.2 to 2.2

The Roys picked up from where they left off in the 3rd Quarter where JackNah_8 opening the goalscoring to start putting daylight between themselves and their plucky opposition. Baghdad weren’t going to give up pulling one back, but fitzroybowiedog was on hand to kick two in quick succession to re-establish a handy scoring advantage. And what can only be described as a collector’s item for this season, Mobbs showed his competitive spirit to get on the end of some great midfield play but 3KZ is Football to kick a goal of his own at the end of the quarter. The Roys looked comfortable at this stage leading the game 9.3 to 4.4 at the last change.

The Bombers were looking to work their way back into the game by kicking 3 of the first 4 goals of the quarter to cut The Roys lead back to 17 points with less than 10 minutes to play, but _Mike_ and royboy2 were on hand to kick steadying goals in the time that remained as The Roys held on for a well-fought victory 12.3.75 to 7.4.46

Goals: fitzroybowiedog (3), DERRINALPHIL (2), royboy2 (2)

View attachment 2031918

The Roys were starting to build some momentum after a couple of early losses and were rueing the timing of last week’s bye (think: old people shouting at clouds), while the struggling Bears suffered a heavy loss at the hands of the Rats last week.

Turns out they didn’t have too much to worry about. Early goals from Mooch and TheGoatBaron set the scene. And while they never had chance to get comfortable, they were in front for all but a few minutes in the second quarter.

_Mike_, who was moved to the ruck to replace the injured DERRINALPHIL, took his chance with both palms - 15 hitouts, 21 disposals and a goal, while Mobbs showed off his new bionic shoulders taking an incredible 13 marks on his way to 29 disposals. Pure Grunt also weighed in with 27 of his own.

3KZ is Football kicked a couple - including a trademark 78m torp from the boundary in the third, while Mooch kicked 6 and the fast emerging forward TheGoatBaron helped himself to 4. judge judy and Ed_Gein helped themselves to nearly 40 touches too in an epic team performance.

Goals: Mooch 6, TheGoatBaron 4, SpecialBruce 2, 3KZ is Football 2, Chezzalenko Reborn, fitzroybowiedog, Dicky Fitzwell, _Mike_
Hi All!! Did I even play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back