Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatā€™s everyone up to for the remainder of the night?

Me - just lying here with nothing to do. Though donā€™t really careā€¦
Same tonight. Watching a show about prehistoric monstersā€¦there used to be 50 foot pythons and elephants with giant forks instead of trunks.

This is worth posting here

^Those stats are epic

Piss taking aside we had a very active LG pm this season with 60 pages of discussion, plenty of debate, agreeing, disagreeing, mulling, planning and working together to keep things nice and smooth. Good clubs donā€™t run themselves but really good clubs make it look easy from the outside so that everyone can just get on with playing and having fun. Itā€™s been a very active and engaging season in match threads, LG pm, team pm and team thread.

Congrats TedDougChris on a great season as captain and elite bench player.

View attachment 1296854
What Wosh is really saying here is that there is no manner of conversation that she can't turn into a massive spamfest!

Whatā€™s everyone up to for the remainder of the night?

Me - just lying here with nothing to do. Though donā€™t really careā€¦
I watched The Superdeep and hoping to also get through Sputnik. Maybe Upyr as well if I stay up late enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first Expansion Bid has been made public
We know Mobbs has been a strong proponent of expansion and he has thrown his support behind this bid to help get it off the ground.

Interesting times ahead again with the admin declaring a decision on expansion teams and the new admin for S34 will be decided by Round 12.

So yeah, today the potential expansion team I'm a part of was announced (see above), with a view to enter the league not next season, but the season after.
As you folks already know via our internal communications, I will be serving one more season at the Roys and unless something goes awry over that time, will depart for the OOB for S34.

There's no need to crack the champagne or the lacey just yet. We got another whole Marutian year to carry on together and hopefully 'rilla up another finals appearance including perhaps going a couple of steps further!

I've been with the Roys since S11 when the Mod Squad folded, and I've been a Roy for every Gorilla season since its inception in S03. It'll be a strange feeling :)

My commitment to the OOB is currently set at a 2 season contract. If I do depart from them after that time, I'll be right back here in a flash.

So yeah, today the potential expansion team I'm a part of was announced (see above), with a view to enter the league not next season, but the season after.
As you folks already know via our internal communications, I will be serving one more season at the Roys and unless something goes awry over that time, will depart for the OOB for S34.

There's no need to crack the champagne or the lacey just yet. We got another whole Marutian year to carry on together and hopefully 'rilla up another finals appearance including perhaps going a couple of steps further!

I've been with the Roys since S11 when the Mod Squad folded, and I've been a Roy for every Gorilla season since its inception in S03. It'll be a strange feeling :)

My commitment to the OOB is currently set at a 2 season contract. If I do depart from them after that time, I'll be right back here in a flash.
Whatever makes you happy is good enough for us :)

AFLPoland see above for your info ^ 20 player names from the Polish teams, and I'll enter them into the Qooty simulator and play them against a representative team from the Sweet Fantasy Association's "Roys FFC" (the Gorillas).

Keen. I'll speak to MoscowHawk and get things moving. However, you tagged him and I 10 pages ago. Is there anything that's happened in this thread between now and then that's pertinent to what we're doing?

Keen. I'll speak to MoscowHawk and get things moving. However, you tagged him and I 10 pages ago. Is there anything that's happened in this thread between now and then that's pertinent to what we're doing?

POLSKA!!!!

Hey ya, this should be fun :)
Mobbs is likely resting now but heā€™ll get back to you Iā€™m sure. I donā€™t think heā€™s posted anything else about it since heā€™s tagged you, besides getting some Roys players on board.

No. Nothing. They talked about motor racing! I have no control over them. They should be reprimanded severely!

No. Nothing. They talked about motor racing! I have no control over them. They should be reprimanded severely!
Do you want me to tag the team, see who wants in?
Chipmunk might enjoy this too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back