Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol enjoy your victory

Looks like felix v Medvedev match will be a late one
Individual awards are nice, but I want this team to win the big dance.

ALL 4 QUARTERS OF IT.

gg Wosh :D

Drunk GIF by Big Brother Canada
Sif youā€™d waste a good cocktail šŸø

Or a bad one for that matter.

In true Roys spirit, I'll now post the missing piece of the countdown - the one that absolutely ****ing no-one picked up on.......

Round.....

four-number4.gif

Round 4: Vs Furies (home): Roys Won: 127 - 78

After massively rustling the jimmies of the Bombers ā€“ without having played a game, Lore joined up for her first run for the mighty ā€˜Rillas.

We also had the pleasure of Elton Johns Wig ā€™s company this week, which was very enjoyable.

Early on, hotchilli revealed themselves to be a Russian spy, allowing TedDougChris on the field early in Q1. But Aristotle Pickett and Barrels refused to take any notice of this and scored goals to level the scores early, but the remaining Roys were very concerned, allowing the Furies to take a 6 goals to 2 lead at the first change. From this point though, the Roys ran riot ā€“ scoring 115 points to 41 ā€“ with the Roys scoring the last 43 points unanswered ā€“ cruising from 6 points up to a 49 point victory.

Best: Wosh was outstanding from the ruck, with 16 hit outs, 25 possessions and 2 goals, Barrels slotted 5 in a commanding forward role, hotchilli and Dingster slotted three from the middle. Dingster also decided to get a lazy 32 from midfield to go with his three goals.

Round 4 Votes.jpg

Thanks guy and gals, nice words and feeling the love :) I really hoped to help pull the club to a Premiership but never mind, it was a lot of fun with you allā€¦you know this x

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever terrific first season, loved getting to know you šŸ‘šŸ»
Mooch you have to be one of the the most loved people around this joint, and rightly so...itā€™s very hard to move you out of FF, your back end of the season was amazing!
Zevon is a blast, brings so much to the club.

As for positions well hopefully Mobbs this season youā€™ll succumb to my nagging and jump into a prime position, Lord knows I tried with both you and Tedā€¦Ted however killed the bench position and Iā€™ll just shut up.

Welcome Sterge MoscowHawk tigs2010
And Elmer_Judd hey I know you! Welcome

View attachment 1316764

Oh and my old mate zackah šŸ© who Iā€™ve loved as a dear friend here for years :) Feels like home.

Whoā€™s got no votes now, pal šŸø Look forward to a season of melts.
#daysincezackahpolledavote

Great count TedDougChris excellent work. Thanks for the write up Dingster x

Thanks a lot Wosh and TedDougChris for your very kind and warm welcomes.

I'll try do my best for the Roys, really happy to be here, and hope to contribute in my own unique style :)

well, there's my seasonal quota!

You can fight Mobbs for more votes next year..... I've tentatively put you in at CHF for next season...

I'm expecting a Templeton style performance from you !!

Thanks a lot Wosh and TedDougChris for your very kind and warm welcomes.

I'll try do my best for the Roys, really happy to be here, and hope to contribute in my own unique style :)

really looking forward to having you here mate !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Congrats Wosh a well deserved win.
I look forward to watching you the ruck while relaxing on my custom Laz-e-dog from the bench.
We will see, be great to see you back dominating where you belong.

No cocktails or alcohol for me. Iā€™m fasting today. So will have to have some Mineral and Sparkling Water.
Put in a fancy glass with a slice of lemon, perfect :cocktail: Hows the fasting going? I know lots of people who have had great health and weight benefits with it.

Put in a fancy glass with a slice of lemon, perfect :cocktail: Hows the fasting going? I know lots of people who have had great health and weight benefits with it.
Will do. šŸø
Itā€™s okay. Iā€™ve done it before. Though itā€™s hard sometimes I get really hungry other times I can do it easy. Today Iā€™m going fine.

JackNah_8 Lore Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever Zevon tigs2010
Barty Party tonight, Iā€™ve got my pink gin and my covid killing tonic water ready (remember the note Lore lol)
I am IN!!

Having said that, Mrs Zevon and I are currently at home fighting off a bout of covid ourselves (well, trying to) so I shall attend the party by Zoom lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back