Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was deportation of some Djoker 😂

I'm not sure if it made it in that thread, but I saw a photo today from someone on LinkedIn - with Novak sitting mask off on a plane.....

If anyone wants to sign up to help out with Match Thread OP's for the coming season, please use the following to assist.

So MoscowHawk did you really want me to suss out another Qooty match, this time versus a Polish womens team? Do you have 20 names yet? I see Forty Nysa are powering along with a womens footy project!
If you give me 20 names and we'll get started. There MIGHT be some fantasy elements added to make Poland look like it's part of the fantasy world where Sweet is.

Wouldn't have all the names just yet I reckon. Might take a few more months. But let's revisit the idea if the Roys are game of course.

I’m pumped for my first proper Red carpet as a Roy. royboy2 will you be my date?! 😉

gal gadot GIF
a001d71352549489.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might not make it to B&F bc there’s a severe weather warning for here and extremely heavy rain and damaging winds so prob lose power. Sorry!
Why not put the heavy rain and damaging winds off until tomorrow? ;)

I might not make it to B&F bc there’s a severe weather warning for here and extremely heavy rain and damaging winds so prob lose power. Sorry!

Storms potentially here too. I might make it part way through the B&F - but if I lose power it'll get finished when I can....

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back