Rumour Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

good for you then

the facebook rumours page is hot garbage.

Yeah, mate. I know it's not necessarily reliable and all, but it's still of interest. 'What if's' are interesting this time of year too, even if they are unlikely. I know some rumours are ridiculous and all, but rumours threads can put up with some of that, right?

Okay - The Goverment does not help

Not to worry, mate. It is what it is.
More concerned that I can't watch the games on TV unless I go over to Hong Kong... but then I'm getting sick of only watching games on TV too...but back on topic: what do you think of getting Russell, TD?

Not to worry, mate. It is what it is.
More concerned that I can't watch the games on TV unless I go over to Hong Kong... but then I'm getting sick of only watching games on TV too...but back on topic: what do you think of getting Russell, TD?

I think Russel would be a Good Depth Player and be no worse then Simon (The List Clogger) Buckley

The age reports that Russell had a medical done at Collingwood yesterday. Thus must mean we r more than just inquiring about him. Would he need to be picked up in the ND with a late pick? If so who's spot would he take

The age reports that Russell had a medical done at Collingwood yesterday. Thus must mean we r more than just inquiring about him. Would he need to be picked up in the ND with a late pick? If so who's spot would he take
No we can do 1 of 2 Things:

1. Trade a Super Low Pick for Him
  2. Sign him as a De-Listed FA

Wouldn't we just sign him up now with him being a delisted FA instead of waiting for the draft if we're interested?
Would we even use 42 and 48 in the draft?Russel isn't worth those two anyway maybe round 7 pick 136 lol.

heck it! I wouldn't even want to deal with the scum anyway **** them.

Can you use proxy servers to circumvent the censorship? Did you know that 43 Tibetan monks have burnt themselves to death this year? Can you view youtube links from bigfooty?
I may break down and pay for a decent VPN for next season as the afl site is not very useful here.
Any thoughts yet on a new name, MMD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not yet. There have been a number of suggestions. I had thought to wait till after the draft. Why is the AFL site not very useful? What are you doing over there?
Are you still going to have a player's name in the name?
Oh, just you can't access the afl.com international package from China. Plus a lot of the telstra content doesn't work well here.
I'm teaching at the equivalent of a TAFE here - half the year preparing the students before they start their course and the other half supporting the students as they do the first semester of an Australian TAFE course.

I heard a couple of strange rumours last night.
Both Sydney and Melbourne talking to us about:
Sydney, a player for 21 which would be on traded with 23 to Adelaide for Tippett
Melbourne, 18 & 19 for 4, one of those on traded to St Kilda for Ray

I said to the person who told me that I think 99% of all trade rumours are B/S, to which, to his credit, he agreed.
I don't believe it, just stating what the rumour is.

Sydney, a player for 21 which would be on traded with 23 to Adelaide for Tippett

I said to the person who told me that I think 99% of all trade rumours are B/S, to which, to his credit, he agreed.

Probabaly two first round picks would get the job done for Sydney. Adelaide might struggle to attract a decent player from the Swans list (no one wants to live in Adelaide) even though that would probabaly be their preference. Some of the Swan's Melbourne born players would be happy to come home to a premiership contender like the Pies. I could definately see it happening and I think we could get a good bargin, because we are the only top 4 (chance to win a premiership soon so players would prefer to come here) Melbourne based team who still has a first round pick (Hawks traded theirs to the Dogs).

I cant see Sydney parting with a player worth pick 21, and even if they would, surely Adelaide would be interested in that player. And we'd be severely paying unders to Melbourne in that deal, and even if it did happen, Ray isnt worth pick 19, Melbourne should be able to get him with their pick 49

I cant see Sydney parting with a player worth pick 21, and even if they would, surely Adelaide would be interested in that player. And we'd be severely paying unders to Melbourne in that deal, and even if it did happen, Ray isnt worth pick 19, Melbourne should be able to get him with their pick 49

Maybe none of the Sydney players want to go to Adelaide, but they might be happy to return home to Melbourne, especially if it is to a side which is a premiership contender. This is where we could come into play.

There has been whispers of Parker to Carlton for 11 which many Carlton fans don't want a bar of for some reason. If Sydney came to us with Parker on the table I'd say take any of our top 3 picks. The kid will be a jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back