Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He strikes me as the type that will piss off back to his rural Vic habitat & never come near Alberton again regardless of life membership.
Are you implying he wouldn't come to closed club events for some backslaps from the incumbent suckholes to spite the white noise?

Are you implying he wouldn't come to closed club events for some backslaps from the incumbent suckholes to spite the white noise?

I genuinely don't think he likes the club at all apart from it being a vehicle for him to be an AFL head coach and get paid a lot of money.

He doesn't really seem to have bought in to the club or it's history at all. I can't really think of a time where Ken Hinkley was utilised as part of any sort of celebration of history or for the prison bars etc.

I think he might show his face if enough of his mates are still at the club, but if we put the broom through the club that's required, he'll never be back.

We structure, Kens game plan provides nothing. Last night the gap was so evident in a team with structure and a team that looks lost, especially going forward, what the hell Kenny and Chadbro practice all summer?? How to laugh?
Does Ken have any game plan ? I do not think so he only seems to have ideas to just randomly throw the ball in forward line in a hope that someone will mark it .

I genuinely don't think he likes the club at all apart from it being a vehicle for him to be an AFL head coach and get paid a lot of money.

He doesn't really seem to have bought in to the club or it's history at all. I can't really think of a time where Ken Hinkley was utilised as part of any sort of celebration of history or for the prison bars etc.

I think he might show his face if enough of his mates are still at the club, but if we put the broom through the club that's required, he'll never be back.
I'm under no illusions that he likes the club.

I think he is an arrogant and pig-headed leech that will see it as his right to be fussed over should he deem it suitable to grace a club function with his appearance.

The mere fact that's he's hung around stinking up the joint (fat stacks aside) despite the protest of one club legend (where are the rest of you, cowards?) and previously rusted on supporters shows that he'll do something he hates if he thinks the juice (adulation or just supporter-milked schadenfreude) is worth the squeeze (being involved with PAFC) .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They didn’t specify the reason. Got a tap on the shoulder a few minutes later to leave. I wasn’t unruly at all so putting 2 and 2 together it would’ve been my comment that was the doing.
That is so unfair and ridiculously small minded

When have you heard Ken talk about...

Doing it for the members...
Doing it for the jumper...
Doing it for those who sacrificed for the club before him..
Doing it to live up to the history...
Doing it for the volunteers and long term servants at the club...
Doing it for the future of the club...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
When have you heard Ken talk about...

Doing it for the members...
Doing it for the jumper...
Doing it for those who sacrificed for the club before him..
Doing it to live up to the history...
Doing it for the volunteers amd long term servants at the club...
Doing it for the future of the club...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

100% this.......closest we get is "you know BT we'd like to become a team like Geelong, if we possibly could"

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They didn’t specify the reason. Got a tap on the shoulder a few minutes later to leave. I wasn’t unruly at all so putting 2 and 2 together it would’ve been my comment that was the doing.

That's absolutely pathetic, I'd 100% be following up if I were you, at least getting the word out, message Timmy on fiveaa or email Tredrea

If that’s 100% true (ie, you didn’t slip in an adjective they could use as ‘justification’, or otherwise do something untoward), that’s a disgrace.

I despise our club right now, and crap like this is at the heart of it.

100% this.......closest we get is "you know BT we'd like to become a team like Geelong, if we possibly could"

The only time you hear any of them mention members and supporters outside of the ‘Trooba Leavers’ faff, is various degrees of snide whining, gaslighting, mocking and exclusion.

• “I get frustrated because the supporters don’t understand”

— Dom Cassisi/Chad Cornes

• “Get behind us or p¡ss off”

— Charlie Dixon

• “Ken was a superhero at 11-4”

— David Koch

• “Do you believe yet?”

— Michelangelo Rucci

• “Guess you don’t remember 2012”

— Will Northeast

• “I think it’s a really poor thing to do. I think it’s a really weak thing to do [putting one plainly-stated vote of no confidence in the coach in the form of a sticker on a roadsign]. Every club has great passion in it, but there’s a line.”

— Ken Hinkley

• “If you can’t get excited for that [a twelfth season of Ken Hinkley featuring Ivan Soldo, Esava Ratugolea and Brandon Zerk-Thatcher], I don’t know what to tell you”

— Matthew Richardson

• “The supporters’ expectations don’t help”

— Kane Cornes

• ‘Something something BigFooty wahhh’

— Chris Davies

A mob of softcôcks who wouldn’t last a season at Collingwood or Carlton, let alone somewhere like the New York Knicks, Newcastle United or the Chicago Bears.

Does Ken have any game plan ? I do not think so he only seems to have ideas to just randomly throw the ball in forward line in a hope that someone will mark it .
You have described his game plan beautifully in so few words as well which would be quite difficult given the level of detail involved.

He’s going to be the next Dwayne Russell when he eventually is gone.

He’ll be loud and proud Geelong and he’ll shitcan us at every opportunity he gets, but the media will treat him like he’s a Port Adelaide expert.
We won't have to listen to him much as he won't get an ongoing media gig, given he's borderline illiterate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back