Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing Kornes said this morning that makes sense is that we should be going after the best available coach... if Chris Scott is available - get him!

Unfortunately we know how this ends... Carr has already been promised the gig

One thing Kornes said this morning that makes sense is that we should be going after the best available coach... if Chris Scott is available - get him!

Chris Scott is married to an Adelaide girl.

We're "a fickle supporter base". **** me dead. The fact Ken has a positive win loss ratio and hasn't won a ****ing thing is a FURTHER indictment on his record, you ****ing condescending loser schlub.
Coming from Tony Jones, a Collingwood supporter who have proven to be very fickle when they are not travelling well. Hipocrite.

Supporters were promised no decision until August, so the clubs word means nothing. Carr cgtfo

View attachment 2027603

Obviously he doesn’t know when the time is right to walk away, because the time was right end of 2017, 2019, 2021, five rounds into 2022 and end of 2023.

So not sure Ken is a great judge of “the right time” to be perfectly frank.
Look at how Kane has framed this. It's Hinkley's decision. Well, it's obviously not his decision. It's the Board's decision. Trouble is that the Board and in particularly Koch doesn't have a backbone.

This is Kane's way of staying in Hinkley's good books by framing this as his decision.

Football Afl GIF by Port Adelaide FC

Good of all the players to high five the "special" guy.

Kane Cornes hasn't had the best interest of his club at heart since he walked out. "Fickle" is an insane label to apply to a supporter base that has seen quality squads wasted over the last 11 years, been called 'white noise' by their own club and still rock up and by memberships and season tickets. What he actually means is that we won't shut up and take it when the close b is run by a bunch of imbeciles who for years on end fault admit the bleeding obvious. To which I say, good.

If there is indeed an emergency board meeting, not all of the board members have been notified.

So I would suggest no meeting is going to happen.

Hate to bust all your balls, but it's going to take more losses before such a meeting takes place.

I agree with you. Koch has many failings, but he understand how a business runs. They won’t sack a contracted senior employee on cause or performance without a board meeting and significant board support to the move.

Given they do monthly board meetings and the wheels have only fallen off in the last month, I doubt they would have seriously considered it already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you. Koch has many failings, but he understand how a business runs. They won’t sack a contracted senior employee on cause or performance without a board meeting and significant board support to the move.

Given they do monthly board meetings and the wheels have only fallen off in the last month, I doubt they would have seriously considered it already.
Koch is a TV journalist, by what measure does he "know how a businesses runs"

The more I think about it I’m not sure they have promised it to Carr, Kane Cornes
setting his agenda re looking for the best.

Having Kane in the media isn’t the best for Port, what him turn the torch in the next coach once Chad is booted.

Koch isn't the biggest problem. He's hardly a problem. He's going to endorse whatever the footy committee recommend.

The problem is CD.

Koch isn't the biggest problem. He's hardly a problem. He's going to endorse whatever the footy committee recommend.

The problem is CD.
Can't koch sack CD. Also didn't you say CD wasn't a massive fan of Ken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back