Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

What sort of spell does Hinkley have cast over Whateley?? Genuinely curious he’s been defending him for months on end. Is there something in the past I’m not aware of?
Kenny use to be a used car salesman back in the 90's, which he has applied to extraordinary use decades later. Choco Williams even questioned why the media speak to Kenny as if they're apologizing to him, before even asking him a question.

images

Your coaching's bad and you should feel bad.

They're obviously desperately trying to cover their arses like they have for years but this time the members are hopefully going to continue to boo the prick at games. A revolution is the only thing that will bring the place down. It reminds me of how the AFL is run and even a dictatorship of a country just on a smaller scale.

What sort of spell does Hinkley have cast over Whateley?? Genuinely curious he’s been defending him for months on end. Is there something in the past I’m not aware of?

It is literally years on end.

When Koch was wondering what to do about Ken's contract last year he claimed he sort out expert advice.

Whateley.

I kid you not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol talk about horrible journalism. Buckley was just a little bit better than Hinkley, but he proved he isn't that good after McRae took his "17th placed" list and made them all premiership stars.
I would take Buckley over Hinkley any day. At least he could win a prelim and only lost the GF by a kick.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back