Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst we are run by the AFL i am sure there is some sort of instruction to the media and the Port puppets not to rock the boat while the club has good membership figures, staying afloat without AFL help and is competitive.

This has to be the reason for the love of the Donut King Hinkley, I can see no other explanation for this illogical behavior by the media.

Whilst we are run by the AFL i am sure there is some sort of instruction to the media and the Port puppets not to rock the boat while the club has good membership figures, staying afloat without AFL help and is competitive.

This has to be the reason for the love of the Donut King Hinkley, I can see no other explanation for this illogical behavior by the media.
100% it is.

All my energy this week has been around saving my job.

Let me guess:

• “I been in foodialongtime”
• “we know where we need to improve”
• “we godda werk harda”
• “we’re always learnding”

All my energy this week has been around saving my job.

Correct but that presser was a whole bunch of nothing. Just words filled up into the air with no meaning. I’d reckon if he farted it would have more meaning then the words that came out of his mouth, like what was the point of having a presser for?

Ken Presser - If you watch it. What are your thoughts, personally I’ve learnt nothing from it.

full

Let me guess:

• “I been in foodialongtime”
• “we know where we need to improve”
• “we godda werk harda”
• “we’re always learnding”

A whole bunch of nothingness. As I said before if he had farted. His fart would of had more meaning behind it then the words that came out of his mouth.

Correct.

Reality is, Port isnt self sufficient, but with 60k members it isnt a massive drain either.
Having 60k members is a dream come true for the AFL, we heavily subsidise their need for Port to remain part of their weekly games quota and it hasn't even come at the expense of a Premiership cup recently.
They know full well that Premierships brings money but not for a club like Port.
We win a flag, memberships grow to 75k, Carlton wins a flag, 100k+.
Do the math.
They need us competetive to maintain the status quo but not competetive enough to compromise other revenue sources, so they give us what they need, not what we want.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we get to vote Waz back in again if they remove him?

That would be fun.
Or at least a Tredders nominated puppet.

It would be hilarious to see a Trwledders somimayed nobody get in over an admin nominated Cassissi.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Love how none of the Vics understand the point of NTUA.

Love how the Crows are baffled by how we turn on an underachiever.

Hate that the board don't understand these things too.

Listened to some of the press conference. Reporter says Sam Mitchell says you’re the toughest game day coach, is he taking the piss.
Mitchell said on Fireball this morning that the Port game this year was the toughest game they've played so far.

Isnt it funny that evrry Vicco you ask will tell you we're an irrelevant minnow that should be sent back to the SANFL, until you ask for one of their own to be removed from your club and all of a sudden were front page and our stability is of utmost importance.

They are shit scared that we break the shackles and become the powerhouse that we can be.

Ken Presser - If you watch it. What are your thoughts, personally I’ve learnt nothing from it.

Willie's sick now lol

So last week it was a Calf.
During the week Drew leaked it was a knee.
Now the excuse is that it is illness.

haha, **** they play us for fools.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back