Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be up all around the area. From Alberton to Semaphore to largs. Everywhere hinkley turns, there's a Sack Hinkley sign. Would be really funny if people put them up in shop windows, like they do team colours in grand final week. There's a certain Soto's owner i'm looking at in particular. Make it so Hinkley can't even go get a piece of Flake with Minimum Chips without having it thrust in his face.
Airport sounds like a nice location

When, not if, he gets sacked, thread subtitle “history in the making” will be very well deserved :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahah **** yes!! Brilliant effort!

Anyone here willing to take credit?
Someone did already in advance - they said they were thinking about putting up a sticker, but then had decided to go with a sign to ensure no damage was done, this was a day or two ago.

I can't remember which poster it was but I definitely saw it on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funnily St Kilda has always been the team to give us the results we need when we need them.

Most of their wins have come when it didn't matter to us at all.

Ryder2Gray is one of our greatest modern moments, and then you have that 2004 prelim.

Do it one more time please Sainters. We need you to save us.

Has Koch spoken yet or is he waiting for the next win to announce we back

I have no doubt he will come out with what he stated last year............

"No it wasn't (a mistake to re-sign Hinkley). You think we should sack a coach who has the second-best win-loss record over four years?"

"They (the fans) would've been shaking their head at the end of 2003 as well, exactly the same when we went out in straight sets in '01, '02 and '03 and the club stuck together and really focused in '04."

Funnily St Kilda has always been the team to give us the results we need when we need them.

Most of their wins have come when it didn't matter to us at all.

Ryder2Gray is one of our greatest modern moments, and then you have that 2004 prelim.

Do it one more time please Sainters. We need you to save us.

We've also barely played them in Melbourne

Lol do you actually believe that?

The only person who has ever reported him as someone "in demand," is Caro. Of course, that is the very equivalent of me going to Caro, telling her I'm in demand, and then for her to report I'm in demand, catch my drift?

A very good source connected to the AFL have told me CD was never even considered for any of the high executive roles that Caro said he was high on the list for in the last few years.
What's Caro like at picking lotto numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back