Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Embarrassing, 12 years no GF appearances

And the media cuddling him

And players "We love ken"

View attachment 2034996
"I want the job"

Schofield, Montgomery, Carr.

Ask them if they wanted their jobs yet they've been thrown to the wolves every time that Ken stuffs up.

Ask Tredrea whether he wants his job when "Ken supporter" Caro was goading him to quit.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Hinkley - The boys have got my back.

This bloke isn't going anywhere.

And they do have his back, a bit.

If his job is absolutely on the line.

But they don't have it any other time. They don't have it when the game is a bit harder, against top 8.

They don't have it against the Crows.

They don't have it in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t usually comment but I cannot go by silently after what we just saw. I cannot believe we seriously just witnessed him blubbering on the sidelines like he’s just achieved something significantly more remarkable than narrowly beating a 15th placed St. Kilda. And then the players hugging him and consoling him like he’s just brought them to glory???? Seriously wtf. WTAF?????????????

I don’t usually comment but I cannot go by silently after what we just saw. I cannot believe we seriously just witnessed him blubbering on the sidelines like he’s just achieved something significantly more remarkable than narrowly beating a 15th placed St. Kilda. And then the players hugging him and consoling him like he’s just brought them to glory???? Seriously wtf. WTAF?????????????
It says a lot about the long term damage he has done to the playing group.

Plays well to the "let's pander to the special needs kid" demographic.

Hope the crocodile tears mean it's the beginning of the end and the scumbag steps down tonight or tomorrow.

He's not getting sacked this week. But the end is nigh. Everyone at the Club knows he's gone sooner rather than later.

He's not getting sacked this week. But the end is nigh. Everyone at the Club knows he's gone sooner rather than later.
85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back