Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sitting on a flight back from Melbourne (didn't attend the game) and I have the whole Port squad, Hinkley, Davies, Richardson etc in the same metal tube with me.

The absolute restraint I have to show right now is insane, I wish it was appropriate to do many many things.

Can confirm Hinkley and Hinkley Jnr are sitting together with Davies.
It's your time to shine JtB. Take one for the team. Who cares if the feds are waiting for you once you land. It will be worth it.

Like clockwork the "mental health" card is being played
"After seeing Ken’s interview after Ports narrow win against the St”s it made me think about how important it is to speak to people or about people more respectfully"
~ Mark Aiston

View attachment BXB_04uXW7H45mG_.mp4

Lol this ****ing campaigner can talk down to people about acting badly.

"After seeing Ken’s interview after Ports narrow win against the St”s it made me think about how important it is to speak to people or about people more respectfully"

~ Mark Aiston

View attachment 2035201
Just a reminder on Kane's own behavior on mental health.

He's long been one of Sonja Hood's biggest detractors in the media.

Here is Kane shitting all over her when signing Clarkson (prior to the Hawthorn scandal).

"You'd be forgiven for thinking that North Melbourne had won the premiership. It's incredible, really. Now congratulations to her. While she was on one of the longest victory laps you'd ever seen, North Melbourne were getting smashed by a Bottom 6 team."

Change some of the nouns and it pretty much describes Port's response to today's result, huh?

Anyway, Kane again attacked her this year, she was forced to delete her Twitter account because of the vile abuse she'd been copping.

She received threats on North Melbourne, the way they're playing, people tagging her in tweets so they know she's going to see them.

Caroline Wilson asked Cornes whether he had any regret and this was his response.

“If you want to check Hutchy’s (Craig Hutchison) social media or Lloydo’s (Matthew Lloyd) social media on a Tuesday morning, that is just Twitter. Unfortunately, if you want to be involved in this game and you want to hold that position, you are going to cop significant backlash. I don’t think gender has got anything to do with it. I’m happy to show you my Twitter time line each and every day ... I would have thought she would have understood that is unfortunately the feedback you get on there. Everyone gets it."

"It’s unfair to link me with that. Nothing I said had anything to do with the issues. I shouldn’t been asked the question. Is it unfair of you to ask that question of me? You bring it up again and people will have that view of me. Why bring it up?"

I'm sitting on a flight back from Melbourne (didn't attend the game) and I have the whole Port squad, Hinkley, Davies, Richardson etc in the same metal tube with me.

The absolute restraint I have to show right now is insane, I wish it was appropriate to do many many things.

Is it too late to buy an airline ticket for "Sack Hinkley" for the airline PA to blurt it out

~ Mark Aiston

View attachment 2035201

I agree with the majority of what Mark has said here, but it's not up to him to be the social media police.

The man has probably earned around 7-8M at a bare minimum over the last 11 and a half years. The monetary compensation is commensurate with the issues that arise with being in such a position - that is, getting heckled both publicly and privately.

Furthermore, I would be more sympathetic had Ken not put the Club over a barrel at the end of the 2017 season, using the Suns interest to leverage himself into a contract that was so absurd in every facet of its detail that supporters have every right to be raged. All good will from then on was lost, because it was the moment he made himself bigger than the Club, and our custodians were stupid enough to bow down to him.

Ken is not bigger than the Club. Provided the angle from fans is wanting the Club to be better, Ken should be able to handle any and all heckling. If he can't, he's not fit for the role, because that's the very antithesis of Port Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd boo him. Seriously, I would. And look him right in the eye

~ Mark Aiston

View attachment 2035201

In Ken's words " If you can't handle it you're probably the wrong person for the job."

Today sickened me. Port Adelaide is now about Ken Hinkley and his state of mind.

They have the wrong person in the wrong state of mind in the coaches box and the Port Adelaide Football Club is allowing what is going to become a circus until Ken is gone to happen.

Ken is doing as much damage to the Port Adelaide brand as he can on the way out.

What is Perryman thinking looking at Port now?

Anyone else we have our eyes on?

Koch is currently the wrong person in the wrong job.

Give Hinkley some tissues... Then tell him he can fack off.

I agree with the majority of what Mark has said here, but it's not up to him to be the social media police.

The man has probably earned around 7-8M at a bare minimum over the last 11 and a half years. The monetary compensation is commensurate with the issues that arise with being in such a position - that is, getting heckled both publicly and privately.

Furthermore, I would be more sympathetic had Ken not put the Club over a barrel at the end of the 2017 season, using the Suns interest to leverage himself into a contract that was so absurd in every facet of its detail that supporters have every right to be raged. All good will from then on was lost, because it was the moment he made himself bigger than the Club, and our custodians were stupid enough to bow down to him.

Ken is not bigger than the Club. Provided the angle from fans is wanting the Club to be better, Ken should be able to handle any and all heckling. If he can't, he's not fit for the role, because that's the very antithesis of Port Adelaide.
There has been multiple incidences of players and coaches taking time away from the game to look after their mental health and wellbeing. Hinkley should think about that long and hard because the current situation will only get worse.

The only thing this club will react to is financial down turn, simple as that. People keep paying nothing will change, condoning something is agreeing with what you are paying for.
Maybe Hinkley should spend some time away going out to Davoren Park and seeing how those people are coping with the day to day. "Poor Kenny", gimme a friggin' break. Piss off.

The ****ing gall of the media to tell us to speak about people respectively given how they regularly talk about us.

What would you have us do Aiston you ****ing moron? If we don't show Hinkley the utmost contempt at this point, Koch will give him another 2 seasons. The board have left us no choice, and Hinkley has left us no choice.

Coming in and this point and telling us to be respectful is cooked. We've been completely disrespected for a decade by this administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back