Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane reckons norf is closer to a flag than us. I hope thats not the thought inside the club.

Did he say that this morning?

Thing is, Clarko, Mitchell will structure a team based on more than 'emotion'....

We are in desperate need of restructure which has been left to waddle along for 6 years too many.

2017 was the year Ken should of gone to Gold Coast.

It’s even more jarring given his recent pivot to “I get it, I understand [the criticism]”.

Has clearly been given some feedback and coaching by his manager or the club on how to empathetically navigate discontent, after a decade of tone-deaf ‘white noise/I wouldn’t change a thing’-type comments to go with the usual smirking and loathsome arrogance.

Good to know that he gets it, as if the giant WE EXIST TO WIN PREMIERSHIPS visible on the wall in the rooms at every home game wasn't a dead giveaway.
Maybe he walks around with his eyes closed.

Good to know that he gets it, as if the giant WE EXIST TO WIN PREMIERSHIPS visible on the wall in the rooms at every home game wasn't a dead giveaway.
Maybe he walks around with his eyes closed.

They all think the club’s ethos is just catnip for morons, and isn’t meant to be taken seriously.

It’s why Keith Thomas allowed some ponytailed wänker to tack on “and make our community proud” to it, and why a pair of former premiership players have gone on record as saying it’s unrealistic and leads to delusional expectations.

Ken would be no different.

We know Koch is. “Little club”, etc.

Rucci went to say last week that was a sign of strong club or something….

Currently he knows he’s gone and we are in non man’s land pretending we can contend…

We are a zillion miles from the top teams.

Something needs to give.
Yes we are strong.

It is every other club in the history of the AFL/VFL that was weak...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should get little packets of tissues and toss them to Ken when he’s on the bench.

I can’t believe he actually cried.

This is not my Port Adelaide.

No wonder the team is mentally weak and fragile in big games and set shots.

Ken would be a fantastic aus kick coach. Hurry up Jordan and have some grandkids ffs.
Everyone in the crowd waving a tissue at the 12 minute mark to represent Ken's tenure of non success would be priceless.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree that with all the pointless protection from the media that ken gets from Melbourne, it’s because they are scared that if hinkley is replaced, we will all of a sudden be fair dinkum and play a brand of football that can make us a serious flag contender. They don’t want that cup to leave their precious state 🤡

Remove this Banner Ad

Back