Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinkley was reserved last night after the siren, there was no awkward finger twitch or pom poms...even in the presser he wasn't his normal smug self.
Obviously told to stop acting like a weirdo..
Or knows that regardless of outcome this season, his time at PAFC is nearly over. The awkward finger twitch and Pom Pom dance was probably because he knew he was safe. He ain’t safe anymore

I can see how it could happen if people don’t belong to a certain club but know the coach as a person and like him how they could not understand why we want him gone, but we have been watching this guy closely for over a decade and he may be a lovely person who makes players feel good but he is no tactician and has no business being a senior coach of an AFL club

Presumably Richmond didn’t keep the same coach for 37 years while they waited.

She's also conveniently forgotten how Richmond supporters were before they broke that 37 year drought.

They weren't just sitting back saying nothing. Someone dumped a trailer of chicken shit out the front of their club ffs.

Other than Tredrea who is on the Footy Committee that wasn't part of the committee that recommended Hinkley be given a contract extension last August? Greyhound syndicate member Chris Davies and Koch lapdog Cassisi are still there aren't they? How did all these people with strong agendas to move Hinkley on suddenly get on the committee?

Gees ... having Cassisi on the most important committee of a football club! I've never heard him make sense when he speaks. Hard to imagine him, Davies, and Richardson recommending a Port Adelaide not being coached by Hinkley. Cripps and Snowdon I don't know.

She's also conveniently forgotten how Richmond supporters were before they broke that 37 year drought.

They weren't just sitting back saying nothing. Someone dumped a trailer of chicken shit out the front of their club ffs.

Inb4 chewy is tredders, and him telling us all this is his way of being 'a board member for the fans'
Chewy is not Tredders but he is a real person and a Port person (definitely not a Crows person as suggested earlier)

I can vouch for him and his contacts and whilst you don't know who I am either, 17 years is a long time to pretend to be a Port fan on BigFooty.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My how the goal posts have moved.

All of a sudden he needs 2 finals wins and we are pretending we had thought that way all along.

FWIW I feel like 2 finals wins could be the tipping point for people (not Warren) to cabe and keep him one more year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see how it could happen if people don’t belong to a certain club but know the coach as a person and like him how they could not understand why we want him gone, but we have been watching this guy closely for over a decade and he may be a lovely person who makes players feel good but he is no tactician and has no business being a senior coach of an AFL club

There is literally no evidence whatsoever that ken is a lovely person.

On the other hand, there's plenty of evidence he'd an arrogant, selfish, bumpkin arseh*le.
  • his refusal to front up in front of the fans, or even do the bare minimum
  • his embarrassing tea throwing joke
  • his involvement in a toxic industry predicted on animal cruelty and gambling
  • his aggressive response when even the slightest bit of professional criticism is lobbed his way
  • his stubborn refusal to step aside when it becomes blatantly obvious he's not the right man for the job
  • his blackmail tactics to wring an extension out using the Suns
  • his performative, sociopathic behaviours for the media (the crocodile tears, the bizarre finger wiggling, the doing nothing on the boundary until he senses a camera time opportunity)

All signs point to him being a manipulative prick.

There is literally no evidence whatsoever that ken is a lovely person.

On the other hand, there's plenty of evidence he'd an arrogant, selfish, bumpkin arseh*le.
  • his refusal to front up in front of the fans, or even do the bare minimum
  • his embarrassing tea throwing joke
  • his involvement in a toxic industry predicted on animal cruelty and gambling
  • his aggressive response when even the slightest bit of professional criticism is lobbed his way
  • his stubborn refusal to step aside when it becomes blatantly obvious he's not the right man for the job
  • his blackmail tactics to wring an extension out using the Suns
  • his performative, sociopathic behaviours for the media (the crocodile tears, the bizarre finger wiggling, the doing nothing on the boundary until he senses a camera time opportunity)

All signs point to him being a manipulative prick.
Also:
  • Nepotistic hiring of family members
  • Gaslighting: best list ever becoming don't have the cattle in less than a season
  • Facilitating conflict of interest in the syndicate involving players and GM of Football

I've been following these threads for years now and have only very occasionally piped up. But after reading however many pages since Simpson's sacking in the west, I've got one question that's admittedly based on a very unlikely hypothetical.

How would you respond if Hinkley DOES go to West Coast and he gets them to a Grand Final (or even wins a premiership) before Port do?
I'd say there's more chance of Donald Trump making love to Kamala Harris.

Chewy is not Tredders but he is a real person and a Port person (definitely not a Crows person as suggested earlier)

I can vouch for him and his contacts and whilst you don't know who I am either, 17 years is a long time to pretend to be a Port fan on BigFooty.

I too can vouch for Chewy although I cannot confirm or deny if he's a signatory to the TeeKray Cash For Comment Programme™.

The day he gets moved on I'll be headed to the Precinct at Alberton that very evening with REH, will hold you to that beer.

I'll be there if I'm not OS. It will be my greatest pleasure to deliver you that beer. 😃

I’ll come over and bring the best beer that Italy has offer. A slab of Peroni Red Lager.

It's going to belike the John Butcher re-signing meet up !!!

Meanwhile, this is still me -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back