Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but such a process would, ideally, provide required course-corrections, sensible staff appointments and detailed scrutiny of those at the top, such that you wouldn't need to appoint Ken to repeat 2y contracts. Every 4-5 years, for the sake of putting a timeline on it, would be ideal IMO.

You're not going to sign a coach after 4-5 years already in the helm to a further 4+ year contract. Hence at that point if you were doing an external review prior to every contract extension it would be most likely every two years which imo is somewhat superfluous.

A review every 4-5 years though (with some exceptions for earlier such as a change of senior coach or other high ranked official in the footy dept) is a good idea imo.

316 because that’s the bottom line cos stone cold said so

drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Which one of Daddy Donuts married daughters, both of whom I believe currently live interstate, is Marshall doing the horizontal tango with?

I've said it before.

The unhappy one.

when ken goes at season end & doesn't get the WCE job, Brad Scott is very close to taking the record off ken

I'm hanging on myself being correct as well haha.

If for whatever reason they pivot and decide to keep Ken, they won't announce that I wouldn't think - but I'll be in a position to know and will probably post something here so you can all pot shot me.

The Carlton result means he won't be dismissed prior to the end of the season. So there's no need for anyone to be constantly refreshing this thread - nothing will come of it for a few weeks. I checked in with the necessary people after the Carlton game and nothing has changed in light of that result.

If something changes, I will post something here - but I won't get any update on this for at least another week so don't be waiting on me in the interim.
Thank you, much appreciated.

If only Honkley could learn about optics

They played better under Staj but the lesbian mafia got their way when they knifed him a few years ago.

Quite surprised Tony G lasted this long - everyone will praise the Matildas for 4th in the world cup last year but the reality is they grossly underachieved relative to the talent in their squad.

Can't say anything bad about the Matildas without seemingly being labelled a bigot these days though 🤷

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone actually seen or met Donna doyawanna Hinkley ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They played better under Staj but the lesbian mafia got their way when they knifed him a few years ago.

Quite surprised Tony G lasted this long - everyone will praise the Matildas for 4th in the world cup last year but the reality is they grossly underachieved relative to the talent in their squad.

Can't say anything bad about the Matildas without seemingly being labelled a bigot these days though 🤷
Underachieved has to be considered relative to injuries at that level.

Carpenter was returning from injury and probably didnt play a game at 50% of what she is capable of at that level and Kerr was out injured.

Selection and coaching was god awful, but you cant escape the fact that without those two at full strength we arent at the level of the top teams.

Maybe we can get our AFLW players to overthrow Hinkley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back